Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring collects the few supplies he will take with him before locking his chest and heading up to the deck to join the others. He looks around at the sailors and says, "It is bad enough to have the rest of you blundering around a strange forest and alerting who knows what horrors, but having these sea dogs along will only make it worse. I say we leave them 'less we need bait. If we lose any more we'll have to do more work around here."

Hmm, though of course if we do lose them, we could talk the captain here into giving us their wages for taking over their jobs...

BigB

First Post
When the group rises in the morning you find 5 sailors waiting on deck, armed with crossbows and short swords. When you are ready we can take the small boat ashore.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix walks out with all her gear and nods to the sailors that she is ready to depart. "So, do we have any idea where this village might be? Any other information that might prove useful before we go?" Phoenix asks their employer.

BigB

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
Phoenix walks out with all her gear and nods to the sailors that she is ready to depart. "So, do we have any idea where this village might be? Any other information that might prove useful before we go?" Phoenix asks their employer.

Captain Purdy smiles. There should be a path from the beach leading to the east and the village. It is a difficult path to follow. Be careful, it is a dangerous path.

If everyone is ready, the sailors will lower the small boat and you can climb down a rope ladder to board it. The sailors will row ashore. If you want to take 5 with you they will go ashore, if not they will return to the ship.

ooc: Let me know what actions you will take, marching order and such. It will take some effort to find the trail and follow it. A track check will work. or a search check with a slightly higher roll needed.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring does his best to stay near the center of the group as they move ashore. The front always bears the brunt of a surprise attack, while predators pick off the weak silently from behind. he thinks to himself. While the others search around, Lookspring slips off to one side to check the area for any tracks that would lead to a beaten path.

OOC
[SBLOCK]
Can't get to IC atm, but my survival is +6 and I have track.
[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
The group searches the treeline at the edge of the beach. Verrick finds what he believes must be the path they are looking for and wonders how the others could miss so obvious a trail. With a little more effort Ray also can see the trail.

ooc:post the marching order and any other actions

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC
[SBLOCK]
How about: Phoenix, Verrick, Lookspring, Pinkie, Ray

Lookspring isn't going to do anything else, he's just waiting for the group to start down the trail.

If we bring the sailors, put them between Lookspring and Pinkie, maybe we can keep a few of them alive that way. :]
[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
The group follows the trail til dark and Ray discovers Pinkie is very ill and not able to continue. Verrick being the protector he is offers to carry Pinkie back to the ship and of course Ray will not leave her side. The healing wand is handed over to Lookspring as he and Phoenix will likely need it more than the others. At first light the three leave the group and return to the ship. This leaves Phoenix, Lookspring and 5 sailors to search for the village. Continuing on the trail; at midday you come across a clearing with what would appear a well kept garden although recently left uncared for. In the center is a well. The trail continues on the other side of the clearing.

OOC: We have not heard from LiquidBlue, DerHauptman or LittleHauptman in a while. I will have them catch up when they are able to post again. I will adjust encounters accordingly. :]

Remove ads