• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rise of the Empire

Captain Tagon

First Post
Jasek takes a deep breath and then takes aim with his bow at the lead enemy bugbear, waiting for someone else to fire first before he does so. Once firing, he'll re-stow his bow and take up the longspear.

NarlethDrider

First Post
LogicsFate said:

Finding it hard to keep a toothy grin off his face, hearon will snap off a shot at the closest bugbear drop the bow and pull out his chain, starting it in a slow spin.
I fire at the first bugbear (total 22 damage 6 SA) bow drop FA (draw SP Chain MA) and then I spin it for effect
[/color][/size][/color]

THe arrow impales one of the climbing bugbears---while it doesnt kill him, it does cause him to loose his grip & fall.

LiquidAtom said:
Charek closes his eyes as the signal flashes behind him. Loosening his swords in their scabbards to make them ready for close quarter combat he walks to the wall and looks down. Noticing the creatures scrambling below. Drawing his composite longbow from his broad back he knocks an arrow and waits for a clean shot at an approaching figure.
OOC: Do you want us to roll, or would you prefer to roll for us?

There are 5 other bugbears climbing up---for the most part you'll have a clean shot. You can roll your own ;)

Gez said:
Vitalis positions itself near the edge of the wall, ready to lash at climbing bugbears' hands as soon as they get within range (that is, 15-ft. of the top).

ATM, they are 35' away.....

Captain Tagon said:
Jasek takes a deep breath and then takes aim with his bow at the lead enemy bugbear, waiting for someone else to fire first before he does so. Once firing, he'll re-stow his bow and take up the longspear.

ROLLL:)

LiquidAtom

First Post
Charek Norek

Charek takes sight on the next bugbear in line an looses his arrow.

OOC: I rolled a total of 24. 16+8=24
Well I was gonna post the results of the roll, but it won't let me.

NarlethDrider

First Post
LiquidAtom said:
Charek takes sight on the next bugbear in line an looses his arrow.

OOC: I rolled a total of 24. 16+8=24
Well I was gonna post the results of the roll, but it won't let me.

The bugbear is hit & like the last one, is unable to maintain his hold & falls---on his way down, he hits a goblin that just started up the tree----it also fails to hold on. Both hit the ground---the bugbear is apparently unconcious---the goblin drags himself from under the bugbear (OOC: I need to get a different D20 :mad: )

OOC: Yall do not have to use an online die roller---just roll your dice---there may be occaisions where I ask yall to use an online dice roller---that will be for 'special occaisions ;) )

LogicsFate

First Post
NarlethDrider said:
OOC: Yall do not have to use an online die roller---just roll your dice---there may be occaisions where I ask yall to use an online dice roller---that will be for 'special occaisions ;) )
ooc/ I look forward to it
OOC:
OOC: Like Vitalis I will prep to hit the first one that climbs into range

ooc/ that’s 10ft for me [ooc/]

ravos20

First Post
Eqastra holds his position quitely. (hide 36 ~17dice+19modifier, MS 19 ~ 8 dice +11 modifier)

and readys an action to stab the first foe within range (5ft) and is also still looking for enemy spell casters

Ferrix

Explorer
Aeryl winks out of sight and flies down a bit to get in closer range, shooting an arrow at one of the bugbears. She keeps an eye out on the ground for spellcasters or anyone directing the action.

[Imp. Invis, Fly within 30' of a bugbear, attack roll natural 20 +13 = 33, confirmation 16 + 13 = 29, crit damage 3d6 + sneak attack 2d6 = 23 dmg]

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Nikkitikkit looks over the edge and sees the bugbears climbing up towards them. He selects one that appears to have not been hit with any arrows yet and after making a number of motions and vocal chants, he Commands one of them to 'FALL!'.

((Casting: Command "Fall" - DC 16 Will save negates))

NarlethDrider

First Post
Ferrix said:
Aeryl winks out of sight and flies down a bit to get in closer range, shooting an arrow at one of the bugbears. She keeps an eye out on the ground for spellcasters or anyone directing the action.

[Imp. Invis, Fly within 30' of a bugbear, attack roll natural 20 +13 = 33, confirmation 16 + 13 = 29, crit damage 3d6 + sneak attack 2d6 = 23 dmg]

"ARROOGHUH!" comes from the bugbear that now has just the end of the sylph's arrow sticking out of an eye socket. With no more sound, it falls to the ground, narrowly missing a goblin at the bottom of the tree---it dives into the thorns & roots of the old tree.

As Aeryl flits about looking for a next target, she hears Yaggl's voice inside her head, "Aeryl, come to me, I need you to do something of utmost importance."

NarlethDrider

First Post
DEFCON 1 said:
Nikkitikkit looks over the edge and sees the bugbears climbing up towards them. He selects one that appears to have not been hit with any arrows yet and after making a number of motions and vocal chants, he Commands one of them to 'FALL!'.

((Casting: Command "Fall" - DC 16 Will save negates))

(OOC: Thats it, I'm getting me some new dice dangit!)

THUD! goes yet another bugbear, leaving only one bugbear about 20' from the top of the tree "AID!" it screams. Two goblins lower on the tree begin to descend it.

Remove ads