Rogues' Gallery: Rise of Tiamat

Envisioner

Explorer
Please post all finalized characters for the Rise of Tiamat game (and its upcoming "prequel" or side story) in this thread. So far we have (these will turn into links eventually):
I'm having crazy formatting problems, so ignore how hideous this post looks for now.

The Rise of Tiamat - Level 6 characters

Annaliese, Variant Human Outlander Barbarian with the Ritual Caster feat.
https://www.enworld.org/threads/rogues-gallery-rise-of-tiamat.670746/post-7935676

Ashur, Human Outlander Ranger.
https://www.enworld.org/threads/rogues-gallery-rise-of-tiamat.670746/post-7936051

Robyn, Human Charlatan turned Cleric of Selune
https://www.enworld.org/threads/rogues-gallery-rise-of-tiamat.670746/post-7936896

Dumos, Tiefling Eldritch Knight (unsure on his Background, Soldier I think).
https://www.enworld.org/threads/rogues-gallery-rise-of-tiamat.670746/#post-7938617

Before The Rise of Tiamat - Level 1 characters

Mornok (I'm having formatting issues, so see below)
https://www.enworld.org/threads/rogues-gallery-rise-of-tiamat.670746/#post-7937358

Grimnir, Hill Dwarf Sailor Cleric of Storms.
https://www.enworld.org/threads/rogues-gallery-rise-of-tiamat.670746/post-7938012

Lyle, Lightfoot Halfling Criminal Rogue
https://www.enworld.org/threads/rogues-gallery-rise-of-tiamat.670746/post-7943788

Bannor, Variant Human Hermit Monk with the Alert feat:
https://www.enworld.org/threads/rogues-gallery-rise-of-tiamat.670746/post-7935710

Last edited:

Annaliese "Ana" Claymoor, Heroine of Brasspool

annaliese claymoor.png

Annaliese Claymoor was born in a rural village off the beaten path. Her family were homesteaders, farming and ranching in an out of the way place. She was the oldest daughter of Patrock and Yemalla Claymoor. Patrock died when she was four and Yemalla married Tomal Serinay a few years later. They had eight more kids all five or more years younger than Ana. Yemalla died in childbirth of her last son and Ana ended up raising the children as Tomal became more interested in spending time at night at an inn a mile down the road. One night, when Ana was 19 she demanded Tomal stay home so she could spend time with her sweetheart Jace. Jace lived in the small village, working at the general store. He did the books and was skilled with some minor magics. The few times she was able to spend time with him, he taught her a few magic runes. She had a knack for it but only when she worked slowly, deliberately.

After several weeks complaining Tomal finally relented. That night Ana and Jace had their first real date. Jace walked her home from the nearby inn and when then arrived, the barn and the farmhouse were on fire. Jace ran toward the house and was shot in the chest with a crossbow bolt from raiding orcs. Ana managed to stay out of sight and approached the house more carefully. At the house she found her siblings and step-father's bodies hung in the courtyard. With no concern for herself, she grabbed an axe from the chopping block and killed every last orc on the property. How she did this, she does not know. She does not care. She just knows when she sees red, she survives. Part of the way through the fight, she picked up a shield from one of the orcs. She carries it to this day.

With no reason to remain on the farm. She found what few undestroyed belongings she could, including Jace's spell book, and return to the town. She stayed the night in the inn where the innkeeper tried to get her stick around as a nighttime companion. She nearly killed him in her disgust and left town hoping to find meaning to live. As long as it was far from the small, smoldering farm in the middle of nowhere.

Race: Human; Class-Level: Barbarian-6 (Totem); Background: Outlander
Alignment: Neutral Good; Proficiency Bonus: +3
Passive Perception: 15; Passive Investigation: 11; Dim light does not impose disadvantage on Perception
Hit Dice: 6d12+18; Spent HD: None

Strength: 12 (+1); SAVES: +4; Athletics: +4
Dexterity: 18 (+4); SAVES: Advantage; Stealth: +7; Original value: 15
Constitution: 16 (+3); SAVES: +6
Intelligence: 13 (+1); Nature: +4
Wisdom: 14 (+2); Perception: +5; Survival: +5; Original value: 13
Charisma: 9 (+0)

Combat
Speed: 40 ft​
Initiative: +3​
AC: 19 (Shield + Dex + Con)​
HP: 65/65; TEMP: 0​
Rages: 4/4​

Club: +5 melee 1d8+1 bludgeoning​
Rapier: +7 melee 1d8+4 piercing​
Long Bow: +7 ranged 1d8+4 piercing; Range: 150/600​
Proficiencies
Languages: Common, Elvish, Orcish​
Tools: Flute​
Armor: Light armor, medium armor, shields​
Weapons: All simple and martial weapons​

Race: Human (variant)
Ability Score Increase: +1 to Dex and Wis; Bonus Skill: Stealth; Bonus Feat: Ritual Caster​
Language: Elvish​

Background: Outlander
Skills: Athletics, Survival; Tools: Flute; Language: Orc​
Origin: Homesteader​
Wanderer: You have excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.​

Feats
Ritual Caster: Intelligence based, wizard spells.​
Spells in Book: Alarm, Find Familiar, Identify, Leomund's Tiny Hut, Unseen Servant​

Class: Barbarian
Rage: For up to one minute, 4 times per long rest, grants:​
  • Advantage on Strength saves and checks
  • Add +2 to all melee damage rolls
  • Resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage (enhanced below)
Unarmored Defense: When not wearing armor, add Dexterity and Constitution bonus to AC. Shield is not considered “armored” for this effect.​
Reckless Attack: When you make your first attack on our turn, you can decide to attack recklessly. Doing so gives you advantage on melee weapon attack rolls using Strength during this turn, but attack rolls against you have advantage until your next turn.​
Danger Sense: You have advantage on Dexterity saving throws against effects that you can see, such as traps and spells. To gain this benefit, you can’t be blinded, deafened, or incapacitated.​
ASI: +2 DEX​
Extra Attack: You can attack twice when you take the attack action.​
Fast Movement: Increase base movement speed by 10 ft.​
Path of the Totem
Spirit Seeker: Can cast Beast Sense and Speak with Animal as Ritual spells.​
Totem Spirit: (Bear) While raging, you have resistance to all damage except psychic damage.​
Aspect of the Beast: (Eagle) You can see clearly up to a mile away seeing details as if they were only 100 ft away. Dim light does not impose Disadvantage on Wisdom (perception) checks.​

Equipment
Large Shield (old, battered, oft-repaired, orc design) (6#)
Rapier (2#)
Club (2#)
Long Bow (2#)
30 arrows
Spell Book (3#)
Waterskin (5#)
Traveler's Clothes (4#)
Backpack (5#)
Bedroll (7#)​
Fine Clothes (6#)​
Flute (1#)​
Mess Kit (1#)​
Perfume (vial) (--)​
Scroll Case (3 sheets of parchment) (1#)​
Tinderbox (1#)​
Whetstone (1#)​
Belt
Pouch (85 gp, 102 sp) (3#)​

Light Load: 60#, Medium Load: 120#, Max Load: 180#​
Load: 50#​

Chimera hoard
20 gp, 100s cp​
potion (unidentified)​
scroll (unidentified)​
Wand of Secrets (detects hidden passages and traps)​

Moperoo - Hawk (fey) familiar
AC: 13; hp 1; 10 ft, fly 60 ft; Perception: +4 (adv)
STR: 5 (-3); DEX: 16 (+3); CON: 8 (-1); INT: ; WIS: 14 (+2); CHA: 6 (-2)
Keen Sight: Hawks have advantage on Wisdom Perception checks
Talons: +5 melee, 1 hp slashing

Last edited:

Skarsgard

Explorer
Ashur

Ashur.jpg

Ashur was raised on a farmstead by his parents with three siblings. He had a relatively happy childhood, exploring the forests near his home hunting for game and foraging for extra food for the family. He was 16 when raiders attacked his family home; his parents and brother were slain but his sisters were taken by the drow raiders as slaves.

Anger burned in Ashurs heart and he gathered his war spear and set off after him, but as it turned out he was not the only hunter. A bounty hunter known a Brand the Hunter was also on their trail and he quickly spotted the young man and the two teamed up. The two managed to attack the raiders encampment and freed Ashur's sisters and several other prisoners.

A year later, both sisters married and left the farm and Brand came to offer Ashur a job. He needed some extra muscle on a hunt and the two set off.

For over five years they hunted all manner of creature and villain until they ran afoul of a green forest dragon. In the battle Brand died but Ashur managed to escape. The young warrior, now a feared hunter in his own right, set off on his own adventures. Hoping one day he may be able to avenge Brand.

Race: Human; Class-Level: Ranger (Hunter); Background: Outlander
Alignment: Neutral; Proficiency Bonus: +3
Passive Perception: 13; Passive Investigation: 13
Hit Dice: 6d10 +18; Spent HD: None

Strength: 18 (+4); SAVES: +7; Athletics: +7
Dexterity: 14(+2); SAVES: +5; Acrobatic: +5; Stealth: +5
Constitution: 16 (+3)
Intelligence: 10 (+0); Investigation: +3
Wisdom: 11 (+0); Perception: +3; Survival: +3
Charisma: 9 (-1)

Combat
Speed:
30 ft
Initiative: +2
AC: 17 (Breastplate+ Dex + Fighting Style)
HP: 58/58; TEMP: 0

Dagger: +7 1d4+4 piercing (20/60)
Glaive: +7 1d10+4 slashing
Sling: +7 1d4+4 bludgeoning; Range: 30/120

Proficiencies
Languages:
Common, Elvish, Orcish, goblin, draconic
Tools: Pipes
Armor: Light armor, medium armor, shields
Weapons: All simple and martial weapons

Race: Human
Ability Score Increase: +1 to Str and Con
Language: Common, Goblin

Background: Outlander
Skills: Athletics, Survival; Tools: Pipes; Language: Orc
Origin: Bounty Hunter
Wanderer: You have excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.

Feats
Polearm Master:
Bonus Action attack (1d4+4 (B)), Reaction attack if foes move into threat area (10ft with Glaive)
ASI: +2 Str

Class: Ranger
Favoured Enemies: Level 1 and Level 6.
Advantage on Survival and Int checks for favoured foe.
  • Elf and Human: Language Elvish
  • Dragon: Language Draconic
Fighting Style: Defence (+1 to AC whilst wearing Armour)
Natural Explorer: Mountains and Forests: Whilst travelling for an hour.
  • not slowed by difficult terrain
  • cant become lost except by magical means
  • remain alert for danger even when tracking
  • alone can move stealthily at normal pace
  • forage: find twice as much as normal
  • tracking: learn exact number and how long ago.

Primeval Awareness: Can you spell slot to find out if certain creatures are in the area.
Extra Attack: You can attack twice when you take the attack action.
Hunter: Colossus Slayer (extra d8 damage to wounded enemy once per round)
Spells Known: Hunters Mark, Longstrider, Darkvision, Pass without trace
Spell Slots:
Level 1 (4); Used:
Level 2 (2); Used:
HP: 58/58

Equipment
Breastplate
Sling
Sling stones x20
Daggers x2
Glaive
Crowbar
Potions of Healing x2
Waterskin
Traveler's Clothes
Backpack
Bedroll
Pipes
Mess Kit
Tinderbox
Whetstone
Waterskin
Food x5
Rope, Hempen 50ft
Belt Pouch (26gp, 6sp)

Total Weight: 86.4
5x Strength = 90

Last edited:

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
Robyn Two-Penny

halfelf cleric.jpg

It seemed so easy at the time.
Robyn learned his forgery trade from the Old Man. The Old Man forged documents and shaved coins for profit and it was OK. But Robyn always had a soft spot for a sad story. Once the Old Man was gone, Robyn turned his skills to helping people. Forging contracts to divert money to poor people, forging warrants for crooked tax collectors, manumission papers for a family of slaves fleeing servitude in Calimshan - whatever he could do to help people. Fees negotiable, often taken in trade.
Some projects could be a little more dangerous, requiring Robyn or his customers to not stick around - particularly documents regarding doweries and arranged marriages. Lots of star-crossed lovers want to flee arranged marriages, but their parents aren’t so keen on it. One dark night, the parents of a young couple were particularly tenacious - the willfulness of their wayward kids too insulting to bear. Wounded and desperate with a storm starting to blow, Robyn led the way when he saw a shaft of improbable moonlight. He followed it, the young couple in tow, and it served as a beacon leading them to safety and a free life. Robyn recognized divine influence when he saw it and has since dedicated more of his life to helping those in need - particularly the sick, the hurt, and the desperate - in Selune’s name.

Race: Half-elf; Class-Level: Cleric-6 (Life); Background: Charlatan
Alignment: Chaotic Good; Proficiency Bonus: +3
Passive Perception: 17; Passive Investigation: 11; Darkvision
Hit Dice: 6d8+12; Spent HD: None

Strength: 12 (+1); Save: +1
Dexterity: 16 (+3); Save: +3; Sleight of Hand: +6
Constitution: 14 (+2); Save: +2
Intelligence: 12 (+1); Save: +1
Wisdom: 18 (+4); Save: +7; Insight +7, Medicine +7; Perception: +7
Charisma: 16 (+3); Save: +6; Deception +6, Persuasion +6

Combat
Speed: 30 ft​
Initiative: +3​
AC: 18 (Shield + Dex + Con)​
HP: 45/45; TEMP: 0​

Mace: +4 melee 1d6+1 bludgeoning​
Light Crossbow: +6 ranged 1d8+3 piercing; Range: 80/320​
Proficiencies
Languages: Common, Elvish, Dwarvish​
Tools: Disguise kit, Forgery kit​
Armor: All armor, shields​
Weapons: All simple weapons​

Race: Half-elf
Ability Score Increase: +2 Cha, +1 Wis, +1 Str​
Darkvision: 60 feet​
Fey Ancestry: Advantage on saves against charm, immune to magical sleep​
Skill Versatility: Perception, Persuasion​

Background: Charlatan
Skills: Deception. Sleight of Hand; Tools: Disguise kit, Forgery kit​
False Identity: Second identity - Walegrin, a scrivener who has worked for several trading companies.​

Feats
War Caster

Class: Cleric
Spellcasting:
Spell save DC: 15​
Spell attack modifier: +7​
Ritual Casting
Prepared Spells:
Spell Slots:
1st level: 4/4​
2nd level: 3/3​
3rd level: 3/3​
Divine Domain - Life
Disciple of Life: Healing spells heal extra 2+spell level hit points.​
Blessed Healer: Regain 2+spell level hit points when casting healing spells.​
Channel Divinity: 2 times between rests (short or long)​
Turn/Destroy undead: As an action, present holy symbol - DC 15 Wisdom save for undead within 30 feet, if failing they must move away, if CR 1/2 or lower, they are destroyed​
Preserve Life: As an action, present holy symbol - restore 30 hit points, divided among selected creatures within 30 feet (up to no more than half max hit points)​
Equipment
Breastplate (20#)
Shield (no design, some dings from fights) (6#)
Mace (4#)
Light Crossbow (5#)
20 Bolts in a case
Holy symbol of Selune amulet
Backpack (5#)
Alms box​
Blanket (3#)​
10 Candles​
Censer​
Disguise kit (3#)​
Fine clothes (6#)​
Forgery kit (5#)​
Healer's kit (10) (3#)​
Incense (2 blocks)​
Mess Kit (1#)​
Tinderbox (1#)​
Waterskin (5#)​
Vestments​
Belt
Pouch (205 gp, 3 sp) (4#)​
Load: 75#​

Last edited:

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Mornok Stormhammer

A middle aged dwarf, Mornok stands at just about average height for one of his kind, but is quite muscular even for that. His face is enough to remind one of a statue, blunt featured and hard angled. He looks uncomfortable with his clothing though it seems to fit him well. A well maintained warhammer hangs from his belt on one side, and a worn and much-used book from the other.

Deity: Dugmaren
Size: Medium
Height: 4'5"
Weight: 175 lbs
Hair: Brown ("#422c00")
Eyes: Brown ("#553507")
Skin: "#e5a97b"

"What's that laddie? Ye' never seen a dwarven mage? Well sure ye' 'ave! It's just as we dinnae go about advertising th' fact like yer' typical human or elf does. Magic is just a tool like any other, an' we shield dwarves especially dinnae go about puttin' all our eggs into one basket. I c'n just as easily smite you with me 'ammer as with a ball of fire. Truth be told, sometimes the 'ammer is the more efficient of the two. An' only an elf'd consider trompin' around in a dungeon without a good suit o' scale on their back t'cover their arse.

As fer' me? Well, I'm a bit o' an outcast. My clan hales from Citadel Adbar, where I spent my wee years servin' in the army. More like wastin' away really. Y'see th' dwarfhold were the shining jewel o' the north fer centuries. Ye should go see it if ye can. An entire mountain, carved into a fortress by me' ancestors. Of course, ye'll not likely gain entrance though. Th' place is locked up tighter'n a nunnery on feast day now. We've a weak king, an' enemies all about. So what do they do? Seal up the gates an' barely let anyone in or out.

O' course, that left me a bit stir-crazy y'see. So when my time was up, I packed up my gear an' got out. Time t' show 'em what a good dwarf can get done."

Personality: I've lost too many friends and I'm slow to make more. I face problems head-on; a simple, direct solution is the best path to success.
Ideal: Responsibility; I do what I must and obey just authority.
Bond: My Honor is my Life.
Flaw: I'd rather eat my armor than admit when I'm wrong.

Race: Shield (Mountain) Dwarf; Class-Level: Wizard 1 (no specialty yet); Background: Soldier
Alignment: Lawful Good; Proficiency Bonus: +2
Passive Perception: 11; Passive Investigation: 14; Dim light does not impose disadvantage on Perception
Hit Dice: 1d6+2; Spent HD: None

Strength: 18 (+4); Save: +4; Athletics: +6
Dexterity: 12 (+1); Save: +1
Constitution: 15 (+2); Save: +2
Intelligence: 16 (+3); Save: +5; Arcana +5, Investigation +5
Wisdom: 12 (+1); Save: +3
Charisma: 9 (-1); Save: -1; Intimidation +1

Combat
Speed:
25 ft
Initiative: +1
AC: 14 (base 11)
HP: 8/8; TEMP: 0

Warhammer: +6 melee 1d8+4 bludgeoning
Warhammer 2H: +6 melee 1d10+4 bludgeoning

Proficiencies
Languages:
Common, Dwarvish
Tools: Smith's (artisan's)
Armor: All armor, shields
Weapons: Dwarven and wizard weapons

Race: Shield (Mountain) Dwarf
Ability Score Increase: +2 STR (Mountain), +2 CON (Dwarf)
Darkvision: 60 feet
Dwarven Resilience: Advantage on saves vs. poison AND resistance to poison damage.
Dwarven Combat Training: Prof; (Battleaxe, handaxe, throwing hammer, Warhammer)
Stonecunning: Considered prof in Int(History), if prof, double Prof bonus.
Shield Dwarven Armor Training: Prof: Light/Medium armor.

Background: Soldier
Skills: Athletics, Intimidation; Tools: Dice, Land Vehicles
Military Rank

Feats

None.

Class: Wizard
Spell save DC: 13
Spell attack modifier: +5
Ritual Casting (any in spellbook, even if not prepared)

Cantrips
* Fire Bolt - spell attack +5, range 120 feet, 1d10 Fire, ignites flammable.
* Mending - cast 1 minute, repairs single break or tear in object.
* Shocking Grasp - melee spell attack +5, advantage vs. metal armor, 1d8 Lightning and target cannot take Reactions until after start of your next turn.

Spells In Spellbook: Alarm, Detect Magic, Grease, Mage Armor, Shield, Thunderwave
Currently Prepared: Grease, Mage Armor, Shield, Thunderwave

Spell Slots:
1st level:
4/4
2nd level: 3/3
3rd level: 3/3

Arcane Recovery: 1/day recover 1 spell level worth of spell slots, none above 5th level.

Warhammer (2#)
Focus (staff) (4#)
Traveler's Clothes (4#)
Backpack (5#)
Spellbook (3#)
Smith's Tools (8#)
Bedroll (7#)
Mess Kit (1#)
10 days rations (10#)
Waterskin (5#)
Vestments
Pouch (5 sp, 10 cp) (?#)

Load: Light encumbrance beyond 90#, heavy encumbrance beyond 180#.

Last edited:

Envisioner

Explorer
I don't want to be a pest, but I'll ask one more time before giving it up. It would be easier for everyone else if you would use the same character sheet format, so I've quoted another character's post and substituted the information from your Myth-Weavers. All you have to do is Quote this post, remove my paragraphs (before and after the dashed lines, including those lines themselves) and the quote marks from the beginning and end, and Post the result; you then have a character sheet here which you can Edit just as easily as you can the MW one, but which is easier for everyone else (particularly me) to read, since it's in the same format we're all used to (and, if Myth Weavers has a server error or something, you don't have to blink out of existence until it's back up; if this site has such problems the game is boned anyway).

If this is still something you're unwilling to do, I guess I'll have to live with constantly going and looking at the MW sheet, but I would appreciate it if you could do it this way; it'll save me time down the road, and even if it costs you time, I have a lot of extra work that I have to do as DM, so anything that helps me out will improve the flow of play for everyone. Plus, I added a Description section with Bonds and Flaws and so forth (again, taken straight from MW); out of fairness, everyone else could edit one of these into their own sheets (though, if someone wrote a personality for themself without resorting to these narrow categories, they need not use them).

-------------------------------

Mornok Stormhammer

A middle aged dwarf, Mornok stands at just about average height for one of his kind, but is quite muscular even for that. His face is enough to remind one of a statue, blunt featured and hard angled. He looks uncomfortable with his clothing though it seems to fit him well. A well maintained warhammer hangs from his belt on one side, and a worn and much-used book from the other.

Deity: Dugmaren
Height: 4'5"
Weight: 175 lbs
Hair: Brown ("#422c00")
Eyes: Brown ("#553507")
Skin: "#e5a97b"

"What's that laddie? Ye' never seen a dwarven mage? Well sure ye' 'ave! It's just as we dinnae go about advertising th' fact like yer' typical human or elf does. Magic is just a tool like any other, an' we shield dwarves especially dinnae go about puttin' all our eggs into one basket. I c'n just as easily smite you with me 'ammer as with a ball of fire. Truth be told, sometimes the 'ammer is the more efficient of the two. An' only an elf'd consider trompin' around in a dungeon without a good suit o' scale on their back t'cover their arse.

As fer' me? Well, I'm a bit o' an outcast. My clan hales from Citadel Adbar, where I spent my wee years servin' in the army. More like wastin' away really. Y'see th' dwarfhold were the shining jewel o' the north fer centuries. Ye should go see it if ye can. An entire mountain, carved into a fortress by me' ancestors. Of course, ye'll not likely gain entrance though. Th' place is locked up tighter'n a nunnery on feast day now. We've a weak king, an' enemies all about. So what do they do? Seal up the gates an' barely let anyone in or out.

O' course, that left me a bit stir-crazy y'see. So when my time was up, I packed up my gear an' got out. Time t' show 'em what a good dwarf can get done."

Personality: I've lost too many friends and I'm slow to make more. I face problems head-on; a simple, direct solution is the best path to success.
Ideal: Responsibility; I do what I must and obey just authority.
Bond: My Honor is my Life.
Flaw: I'd rather eat my armor than admit when I'm wrong.

Race: Shield (Mountain) Dwarf; Class-Level: Wizard 1 (no specialty yet); Background: Soldier
Alignment: Lawful Good; Proficiency Bonus: +2
Passive Perception: 11; Passive Investigation: 14; Dim light does not impose disadvantage on Perception
Hit Dice: 1d6+2; Spent HD: None

Strength: 18 (+4); Save: +4; Athletics: +6
Dexterity: 12 (+1); Save: +1
Constitution: 15 (+2); Save: +2
Intelligence: 16 (+3); Save: +5; Arcana +5, Investigation +5
Wisdom: 12 (+1); Save: +3
Charisma: 9 (-1); Save: -1; Intimidation +1

Combat
Speed:
25 ft
Initiative: +1
AC: 14 (base 11)
HP: 8/8; TEMP: 0

Warhammer: +6 melee 1d8+4 bludgeoning
Warhammer 2H: +6 melee 1d10+4 bludgeoning

Proficiencies
Languages:
Common, Dwarvish
Tools: Smith's (artisan's)
Armor: All armor, shields
Weapons: Dwarven and wizard weapons

Race: Shield (Mountain) Dwarf
Ability Score Increase: +2 STR (Mountain), +2 CON (Dwarf)
Darkvision: 60 feet
Dwarven Resilience: Advantage on saves vs. poison AND resistance to poison damage.
Dwarven Combat Training: Prof; (Battleaxe, handaxe, throwing hammer, Warhammer)
Stonecunning: Considered prof in Int(History), if prof, double Prof bonus.
Shield Dwarven Armor Training: Prof: Light/Medium armor.

Background: Soldier
Skills: Athletics, Intimidation; Tools: Dice, Land Vehicles
Military Rank

Feats

None.

Class: Wizard
Spell save DC: 13
Spell attack modifier: +5
Ritual Casting (any in spellbook, even if not prepared)

Cantrips
* Fire Bolt - spell attack +5, range 120 feet, 1d10 Fire, ignites flammable.
* Mending - cast 1 minute, repairs single break or tear in object.
* Shocking Grasp - melee spell attack +5, advantage vs. metal armor, 1d8 Lightning and target cannot take Reactions until after start of your next turn.

Spells In Spellbook: Alarm, Detect Magic, Grease, Mage Armor, Shield, Thunderwave
Currently Prepared: Grease, Mage Armor, Shield, Thunderwave

Spell Slots:
1st level:
4/4
2nd level: 3/3
3rd level: 3/3

Arcane Recovery: 1/day recover 1 spell level worth of spell slots, none above 5th level.

Warhammer (2#)
Focus (staff) (4#)
Traveler's Clothes (4#)
Backpack (5#)
Spellbook (3#)
Smith's Tools (8#)
Bedroll (7#)
Mess Kit (1#)
10 days rations (10#)
Waterskin (5#)
Vestments
Pouch (5 sp, 10 cp) (?#)

Load: Light encumbrance beyond 90#, heavy encumbrance beyond 180#.

-------------------------------

The sheet everyone else (even our Cleric, oddly) posted doesn't seem to have a spellcasting section, which I admit is a problem, but I can put one together for you if you're willing to use it. Otherwise

I should have everything copied over, let me know if I missed some detail.

EDIT: Added the spellcasting section that BillD made, and also the spoiler blocks from Justin Case (not everyone else is using those, but I thought they might help, if only as a reminder that you and him are both dwarves). You now have the swankiest-looking sheet in the entire thread, I do hope you'll consider using it.

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Grimnir
CG hill dwarf sailor tempest cleric 6

char 2.jpg

Name: Grimnir Hammerdeep
Sex: male
Race: hill dwarf
Class/Level: cleric 6
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Languages: Common, Dwarvish
Speed: 25ft.
Init: +0
Prof. Bonus: +3
Passive Perception: 18
Darkvision: 60ft.
Proficiencies: Light armor, medium armor, heavy armor, shields; simple weapons, martial weapons; Brewer’s supplies; Navigator’s tools, vehicles (water)

DEFENSE
AC:
18 (+6 armor, +2 shield)
HD: 6d8+12
Maximum HP: 52 (includes racial +1/level)
Current HP: 52
Saves: Wisdom +8, Charisma +3
Notes: Advantage on saving throws against poison, resistance against poison damage (Dwarven Resilience); can use Reaction to deal 2d8 lightning or thunder damage when hit with attack by creature within 5 feet, Dex save for half damage, 5/LR (Wrath of the Storm)

OFFENSE
Melee:
Warhammer +6 (1d8+3 bludgeoning; versatile 1d10)
Ranged: Light crossbow +3 (1d8 piercing; ammunition (range 80/320), loading, two-handed)
Magic Attack (melee): Inflict Wounds +8 (3d10 necrotic; range touch)
Note: When dealing lightning damage, can Push a Large or smaller creature 10 feet (Thunderbolt Strike); when dealing Lightning or Thunder damage, can use Channel Divinity to deal maximum damage (Destructive Wrath); other magical attacks are listed under Magic, below.

STATISTICS
Str
16 (+3), Dex 11 (+0) , Con 14 (+2), Int 8 (-1), Wis* 20 (+5), Cha* 11 (+0)
RACIAL FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Hill Dwarf
Ability scores: Constitution +2, Wisdom +1
Speed: 25ft., not reduced by wearing heavy armor
Darkvision: 60ft.
Dwarven Resilience: Advantage on saving throws against poison, resistance against poison damage
Dwarven Combat Training: Proficient with battleaxe, handaxe, light hammer, warhammer
Tool Proficiency: Proficient with a choice of tools: Brewer’s Supplies
Stone Cunning: Intelligence (History) checks on the origin of stonework add double proficiency bonus
Dwarven Toughness: Hit point maximum increases by 1 for every level
Languages: Common, Dwarvish

BACKGROUND FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Sailor
Skill Proficiencies: Athletics, Perception
Tool Proficiencies: Navigator’s tools, vehicles (water)
Ship’s Passage: Can secure free passage on ships for self and allies in return for assistance to the crew.

CLASS FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Cleric (Tempest)
Armor and Weapon Proficiencies: Light and medium armor, heavy armor (domain), shields; simple weapons, martial weapons (domain)
Spellcasting: Can cast spells; see Magic, below.
Divine Domain: Tempest
Bonus Domain Proficiencies: Heavy armor, martial weapons
Domain Spells: Always prepared, do not count against number of spells you can prepare daily
  • 1st cleric level: Fog Cloud, Thunderwave
  • 3rd cleric level: Gust of Wind, Shatter
  • 5th cleric level: Call Lightning, Sleet Storm
Wrath of the Storm: 5/LR can use Reaction when a visible creature within 5 feet hits you with an attack, to deal that creature 2d8 lightning or thunder damage; Dex save for half damage
Channel Divinity: Can use Turn Undead or Destructive Wrath 2/SR, DC equals spell save DC.
Channel Divinity: Turn Undead: Target undead makes Wisdom saving throw or is turned for 1 minute, moving away from you and taking no reactions.
Channel Divinity: Destructive Wrath: Deal maximum damage whenever you would roll lightning or thunder damage.
Destroy Undead: When using Turn Undead, destroy undead of CR 1/2 or lower.
Thunderbolt Strike: When dealing lightning damage to a creature of Large or smaller size, push it 10 feet away.
Ability Score Increase: +2 to Wisdom

SKILLS (* Proficient)
+0 (dex) Acrobatics
+5 (wis) Animal Handling
-1 (int) Arcana
+6 (str) Athletics*
+0 (cha) Deception
-1 (int) History
+8 (wis) Insight*
+0 (cha) Intimidation
-1 (int) Investigation
+5 (wis) Medicine
-1 (int) Nature
+8 (wis) Perception*
+0 (cha) Performance
+0 (cha) Persuasion
+2 (int) Religion*
+0 (dex) Sleight of Hand
+0 (dex) Stealth (disadvantage in armor)
+5 (wis) Survival
Spell Save DC: 16
Spell Attack: +8
Ritual Casting: Can cast a cleric spell as a ritual if that spell has the ritual tag and you have the spell prepared.

Cantrips (4): Guidance, Mending, Sacred Flame, Spare The Dying
Spells Prepared (9+domain): (1st) Create Or Destroy Water, Cure Wounds, Fog Cloud (domain), Inflict Wounds, Thunderwave (domain), (2nd) Gust of Wind (domain), Lesser Restoration, Prayer of Healing, Shatter (domain), Spiritual Weapon, (3rd) Call Lightning (domain), Dispel Magic, Mass Healing Word, Sleet Storm (domain), Speak With Dead
Spell Slots Used: per spell level:
  1. 0/4
  2. 0/3
  3. 0/3
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
He sports a long black beard, wears heavy armor and carries an impressive warhammer, but there are also a few things about the gold dwarf named Grimnir that people often find unusual: a brownish tan, darker than the shield dwarfs common to the Sword Coast; the two tentacles tattooed on his face proclaiming his allegiance to the Luskan house of Ship Kurth; and the symbol of dreaded Umberlee around his neck.

The sociable dwarf is eager to explain that he is descended from gold dwarves from far south, and that his goddess is indeed a dangerous and fickle deity of the seas and the depths, but she is also magnificent in her splendor and allows those who pay the proper respect to cross her domain with bountiful hauls of fish...

BIO
I was born on a ship somewhere on the Sea of Swords, my birth ushered in by a massive storm as my stubborn mother, captain of The Howling Hound, had refused to stop sailing during pregnancy. My father never told me the details, but I survived and she did not.

For decades that ship was my home as I grew up and became a member of the crew, part of the influential Ship Kurth from the northern harbor town of Luskan. Until a few years ago, when I forgot my customary sacrifice to Umberlee for safe travels at sea and the Queen of the Depths took down The Howling Hound and her entire crew into her unfathomable realm below the surface.

I should have drowned that day, and I am not convinced I didn't. Somehow I washed up on the shores of a tiny island, where before a passing ship rescued me I discovered that Umberlee had chosen me to become her servant. She had granted me magical powers over sea and storm, and warned me that only by her will did I continue to live.

You cannot imagine the terror that filled me as I realized that such a notoriously fickle and angry Goddess had claimed my soul, but in time I found that she is like the sea itself; cold and demanding one moment, forgiving and generous the next. If my job was to inform people that offering a thing of importance may hold off Umberlee's wrath and see the seas as I do, I could do a lot worse. And so I have provided my clerical services to various Kurth ships over the years, and appeased my Queen when all seemed lost.

Recently, however, I have been dreaming of drowning again, of being swallowed by cold deep waters along with all around me, and Umberlee forgive me but I cannot help but get as far away from the ocean as I can until her anger, whatever may have caused it, has died down again...

Personality Traits: I stretch the truth for the sake of a good story, but my friends know they can rely on me, no matter what.
Ideal: Freedom. The sea is freedom-the freedom to go anywhere and do anything. (Chaotic)
Bond: I'll always remember my first ship, and how Umberlee took it to her depths.
Flaw: People who can't take care of themselves get what they deserve.
COMBAT GEAR
Warhammer
Light crossbow and 20 bolts
Chain mail
Shield

OTHER GEAR
Holy symbol of Umberlee
Belaying pin (club)
50 feet of silk rope
Lucky charm (trinket): a pipe that blows bubbles
Set of common clothes
Pouch
Priest’s pack:
Backpack​
Blanket​
10 candles​
Tinderbox​
Alms box​
2 blocks of incence​
Cencer​
Vestments​
2 days of rations​
Waterskin​
From the Sailor background text; “A lucky charm such as a rabbit foot or a small stone with a hole in the center (or you may roll for a random trinket on the Trinkets table in chapter 5)”. Trinket: 1D100 = [19] = 19
19: A pipe that blows bubbles
MONEY
10 gp

Last edited:

Envisioner

Explorer

Updated!
PS - It would be helpful if people would, at their convenience, link to their spells on 5e.d20srd.org (as I've done on Mornok's sheet). I can do it myself, of course, it just saves me a few seconds if the link is already there to take me straight to the right spell.

Remove ads