(Roll Call/Recruiting) No Man's Land OOC

moritheil

First Post
Darimaus said:
moritheil - it doesn't beat you on any of the opposed rolls.

Okay, sweet. Thanks!

[sblock=DM]So there are 15 days remaining on it as of the current island frame of reference.[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Nephtys said:
Whin probably know who Yashar is, hell everyone who's from the same world probably know who Yashar is (it's not like he's kept a low prophile). He's been the most prominent feature on hundreds of battlefields for the past thirty years, always fighting where the fighting was hardest. He's unfailingly loyal to his country, as far as anyone (including himself) knows, and seems to have no personal ambitions beyond his servitude. He is a fanatic nationalist for a nation that regards his own race as filth, and he sees no contradiction in that.

He's from the same (predominantly human) kingdom as Whin, and if he recognizes Whin and believes that he is loyal he may indeed agree to cooperate with him. And yet he knows/believes that most humans are seldom loyal to anything but themselves and that whatever their words may be treachery is never far from their minds.

If he's from the same country as Whin, he'd probably know that whin was raised essentially by the kingdom itself, and has never portrayed any disloyalty(Though he has hidden some things - Like Meekor, and Whin's newfound religion - from them). He's practically the 'Captain America' of the kingdom (BTW, if we're both from it, lets come up with a name)

Nephtys

First Post
Jemal said:
If he's from the same country as Whin, he'd probably know that whin was raised essentially by the kingdom itself, and has never portrayed any disloyalty(Though he has hidden some things - Like Meekor, and Whin's newfound religion - from them). He's practically the 'Captain America' of the kingdom (BTW, if we're both from it, lets come up with a name)

Sounds good.

It seems from both our backgrounds that the Kingdom is mostly LE aligned, expansionistic and dominated by humans. It's also pretty advanced and unprejudiced scientifically, especially in the field of bioengineering. It's a monarchy, probably an absolutist monarchy moving swiftly away from feudalism. A moderately sized country in the mountains, its probably not too productive in agriculture but makes most of its wealth from mining and mercenaries. What kind of name would suit that "evil switzerland" theme?

Jemal

Adventurer
Zig. capital city: Heil... Seriously, though, I'm thinking..
Winara just popped into my head for no reason, but it doesn't 'sound' evil...

Shayuri

First Post
Nephtys said:
Sounds good.

It seems from both our backgrounds that the Kingdom is mostly LE aligned, expansionistic and dominated by humans. It's also pretty advanced and unprejudiced scientifically, especially in the field of bioengineering. It's a monarchy, probably an absolutist monarchy moving swiftly away from feudalism. A moderately sized country in the mountains, its probably not too productive in agriculture but makes most of its wealth from mining and mercenaries. What kind of name would suit that "evil switzerland" theme?

Blitzerland?

And remember, everyone has to wear lederhosen and have goatee mustaches. For that Evil Switzerland flair.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
A humble request. During combat can we get a small blurb detailing initiative order, enemy’s health status, enemy’s actions and overall battle placement/position for every round? This would be greatly helpful in deciding how hard and quickly we need to pound on our targets. Finally, if Obsidian is going to fly solo, can I create an Artificer Cohort for him or does he need feat for that?

FYI to everyone else, Obsidian never needs to eat, sleep, rest or even breathe. He can run at 4x and never stop. Also if he gets absorbed into a group he will keep watch at night.
Jemal said:
I'm thinking Whin and Obsidian are basically the same thing from different countries - The secret weapon pulled out when needed. As such, we'd probably be rivals. What Alignment is Obsidian's Lord?
Obsidian has no mortal Lord or manor and claims no Nation as his own. His alignment is Chaotic Neutral as his God, Grir’Keuk Lord of Battle (War, Chaos & Strength). Obsidian is a true drifter. He travels the vast landscape with no apartent direction, drifting from one battle to the next. Though his Lord does not directly speak to him, he feels that his Lord guides his movements across the plains. In return he instills his God’s name within the chaos of battle.

So to answer your question, I would highly doubt that our characters would be enemies or even partners as his only allegiance is to his God. Though they may have come across each other in battle and they could have even fought on the same side, as he is indifferent to the moral implications of Good and Evil.

Jemal

Adventurer
Bloodweaver-Hmm, I think at this point it would be best if they'd never actually met. In fact, Being the two scarriest fighters around, it'd be entertaining if neither of them had even heard of the other...
Then, if the ever DID meet...
Everyone else: It's obsidian! get out of his way
Whin: Obsi-who?
Obsidian: Why's this little thing in my way?
Everyone else: That's the Destroyer, duh!
Obsidian: Des-who?

Rathan

First Post
and the little goblin will be left to pick up pieces of you both as you tears one another limb from limb... heh... the end LOL

Remove ads