(Roll Call/Recruiting) No Man's Land OOC

Bloodweaver1

First Post
So now that groups are forming who is with who and who is doing what?

- Obsidian is traveling to Thrall and is currently traveling with no one.
- Other people traveling to Thrall: Yashar & Morrigan + Tiabhse

-Blood

moritheil

First Post
Bloodweaver1 said:
So now that groups are forming who is with who and who is doing what?

- Obsidian is traveling to Thrall and is currently traveling with no one.
- Other people traveling to Thrall: Yashar & Morrigan + Tiabhse

-Blood

The group going to Hail currently contains, in no particular order:
Daidoji Ichiru
Whin
Meekor
Grift
A mysterious masked stranger
Therin Grimarmor, a noble and powerful dwarf who, despite offering himself up as a meatshield, remains foremost in all the spellcasters' minds as an important member of the team. :p

Last edited:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
I'm going to pull out of this game 1) I'm struggling to complete my character, so I don't want hold back the game. 2) I'm seriously thinking about starting up a game of my own to DM, so I don't want to get too tied down.

LR

Darimaus

First Post
Bloodweaver1 said:
A humble request. During combat can we get a small blurb detailing initiative order, enemy’s health status, enemy’s actions and overall battle placement/position for every round? This would be greatly helpful in deciding how hard and quickly we need to pound on our targets. Finally, if Obsidian is going to fly solo, can I create an Artificer Cohort for him or does he need feat for that?

First off, because this game doesn't fall into normal D&d structure, I can't post a round dsummary because there isn't a defined round. Until you start working with other PCs, (at which point I will post a summary) you go, then your opponenets go. It won't be hard to determine order. Rounds won't be 6 seconds long either. I will decide how long any given round is in order to best keep continuety. (EX: the fight with the three sunken boats. Despite all being the same battle, its really a series of seperate encounters with seperate PCs). In terms of placement and position, I will give any details I feel are relevant in the base description, and unless I state that they specifically move to avoid you, you're in range to attack them (though not neccessarily in range to gain a full round attack). If you want additional details in your description, just ask what you want to know with your actions. As for you cohort question, you will need the feat to gain the cohort, since going solo is a choice made by you, not something forced upon you.

Fenris2

First Post
I ended up going with a diff char so there was my delay. So I will wait for confirmation before I assume I am on boat 10... and then go from there. Posted in char thread

Also, Sylvie would be happy to join up with just about any group that is forming that wants a defensive sorcerer. And, besides who wouldn't want a Sylph along to brighten the day... And worth at least 50 calories if the rations run low :p

edit: from the looks of it she is prbably back with drift wood, so no need to worry about groups yet, eh?

Last edited:

Remove ads