(Roll Call/Recruiting) No Man's Land OOC

Rathan

First Post
I dunno if I should tell you this darimaus seeing as how meekor is weak enough as it is heh.... I also forgot to mention in his background... he has ONE fear..... orge magi.. heh..,. you know like the ones that enslaved him most of his life.... just thought you might be able to use this info for good SL plot :)

Jemal

Adventurer
Rathan said:
I dunno if I should tell you this darimaus seeing as how meekor is weak enough as it is heh.... I also forgot to mention in his background... he has ONE fear..... orge magi.. heh..,. you know like the ones that enslaved him most of his life.... just thought you might be able to use this info for good SL plot :)
Considering what you did to the last group, I'd call it more hatred than fear... Besides, what Ogre Magi in the world could stand against the combined might of the Chosen of Boccob?

moritheil

First Post
Jemal said:
Moritheil - Since the game seems to have started with a bang and us arriving at the island, why don't we figure out what we would've said to each other here?

Whin may be LE, but he knows that the people on these boats are supposedly almost as powerful as he, and as such, alliances would be much appreciated.

Sounds pretty neat. I figure Ichiru would be willing to volunteer the following points: he is a spellcaster with command over nature and the elements. He has something of a reputation as a seer. He will gladly hear any information Whin is willing to volunteer in return, and may be willing to share the results of his divinations if it seems that Whin is willing to share or trade information. He will certainly entertain other agreements (i.e. a proposal for alliance, etc.) if they are proposed, since everyone is fighting for the same cause and the fate of the world is at stake.

On that note, Darimaus, is there time for Ichiru to cast Divination once before arriving? I figure it would be a normal response to watching his allies get attacked.

Also,
[sblock=DM only]Can his cohort make a simacrulum of him during the trip? And can she cast planar binding to call up a Nessian warhound to serve for 18 days when it looks like they are nearing the island? I can make the rolls if you give the OK.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrazor

First Post
Lowryllyth probably wouldn't volunteer any information about her abilities during the trip. Hell she's not even willing to let on who's in charge between her and her cohort. Though it is likely that more than a little information will become/became available during the attack on the 3 ships. Previous to that, she would hop between ships enough to keep her ears tuned to the rumor mill (32 and 33 on Know:Local check for any commonly known info about the PCs and NPCs heading to the island).

In general Dambrathi nobility have a sinister reputation due to their ties with the Drow. Lowryllyth herself may be known by some as an occasional enforcer for the queen, with unusual supernatural abilities.

Rino

First Post
[sblock=DM only]
I was wondering could Eoin have jumped from boat 5 to boat 4 (or any other boat in range) that survived? [/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Anyone who cared to ask around would know that Whin is a powerful fighter/mage, and those that dig a little deeper or talk to him would quickly recognize him as The Destroyer, a powerful weapon of destruction from a small, though quickly growing kingdom near the mountains.

Avalon - Ask IC, if you seem 'worthy', Whin would probably be ok, though it seems our new 'friend' doesn't like large groups.

Moritheil - Whin would definitely find a diviner useful, he doesn't do that sorta thing. (See IC, I've allready 'assumed' we got along during the trip.)

Darimaus - So is she or isn't she an illithid? Can I tell?

moritheil

First Post
Jemal said:
Anyone who cared to ask around would know that Whin is a powerful fighter/mage, and those that dig a little deeper or talk to him would quickly recognize him as The Destroyer, a powerful weapon of destruction from a small, though quickly growing kingdom near the mountains.

Moritheil - Whin would definitely find a diviner useful, he doesn't do that sorta thing. (See IC, I've allready 'assumed' we got along during the trip.)

Sounds good to me! :D Ichiru would definitely find a highly destructive magic-wielder useful.

Unkabear

First Post
Grift would be relatively unknown, but that is beneficial in his line of work. That he is from the Fey is enough, he is not in charge, but is deferred to from time to time. He is a small guy with a couple of bags on him that never leave his side. He may have run messages from ship to shim or just hung out in the crows nest when not doing anything.

As for making nice with the others, he is content to leave well enough alone. He will talk when spoken to, but would be reserved.

Remove ads