Rowaini Musketeers: One For All and All For One

Fenris

Adventurer
Tristan nods in acknowledgement and thanks to Jean and heads to the changing room. Tristan's massive frame is perhaps even more impressive without the bulk of his clothes to conceal his body. Modesty is reserved for society and this grotto is about relaxation so Tristan walks over to check in his clothes and heads towards the pool without a towel.

"I may take that vapor later as well Jean, lets see how the pool is" replies Tristan.

The musketeer lowers himself into the water, and gives another bear like stretch as he allows his weary muscles to unwind under the gentle heat and bubbles. Putting his head back, he allows the water to bouy him up. He closes his eyes and floats in relaxation for a time.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Jean nods.*

"Very good, sir. If you have any other requests, sir, please ask Chloe over there--"

*He points to a young woman who is moderately attractive for a commoner, though growing up among Tristan's sisters and cousins, she still looks a bit plain. She is wearing an outfit designed for the spa.*

"She has been assigned to take care of you while you are here in the spa, sir, and attend to your every need. By the time you've changed, she'll have your Pirandel for you as well, sir, and she can serve it to you while luxuriating in the spa, if that is your pleasure, sir. Is there anything else, sir?"

*When Tristan heads off to disrobe, he bows.*

"Very good, sir. Enjoy your stay."

Fenris

Adventurer
After some time spent floating in the revejuventating waters, Tristan opens his eyes, and turns towards Chloe "I'll have some of that Pirandel now Chloe" he says turning back onto his back to allow the water to engulf his body.

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"I am Adele, Monsieur," the young woman replies to Gabriel with a smile and a blush.

*Adele is pleasing to look at for a commoner, with long mahogany hair bound up carefully as part of the uniform. The person in charge of hotel staff can probably afford to be picky and select for good looks--but she is outclassed by all but the absolute plainest noblewomen. This is mostly due to the superior breeding of the nobles, though it has something to say about the tendency for the nobility to abandon children below a certain threshold for beauty as well.*

"I shall take your clothes for you first, so you will have them ready sooner, Monsieur. Then I will come up for the dishes, if that is alright with Monsieur?"

"Would Monsieur like the massage in the spa vapour room? There is an area set aside for massage, and the soothing vapours coming from the vents below carry some of the same healing minerals found in the spa water. Otherwise, there are rooms set up specifically for massage on the lower floor that you may use as well, Monsieur. Would you like that massage right away then, Monsieur? Would you like us to send the masseuse up here to guide you down to the right place, Monsieur?"
“That sounds fine, thank you Adele. The clothes that are to be laundered are on the end of the bed,” Gabriel replies with a smile, gazing into her eyes as he says her name. “As for the massage, I will take it in the vapour room as you have suggested, and please do send the masseuse to guide me down, as I do not know where anything is here as yet.”

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Adele glances away demurely when he meets her eyes, perhaps in order to maintain decorum or perhaps being coy.*

"At once, Monsieur. I shall work hard and have them ready for you before you finish your massage, Monsieur. If that will be all, Monsieur?"

*When he dismisses her, she takes the clothes and heads downstairs. Soon after, a lithe young woman knocks on his door. She is slender and fairly pretty, like most of the female staff here. She has dark hair and blue eyes.*

"Good afternoon, Monsieur. I am Nadine. Will you follow me?"

unleashed

First Post
“A pleasure to meet you, Nadine,” Gabriel replies with a smile, adding as he meets here eyes, “My, what lovely blue eyes, so alluring, so rare, like deep soothing pools.” He gazes into her eyes for several moments more, before he says, “Just a moment,” and goes to collect his bottle of Ralnignon from the dining room.

Upon his return he grins and says, “After you my dear.”

Fenris

Adventurer
Rystil Arden said:
"Oui Monsieur," Chloe pours him a glass of Pirandel and reaches out over the water to hand it to him.

Tristan rises half way out of the steaming water to take the proferred glass. He takes the glass with both hands, pulling the glass away in one and holding Chloe's hand with the other. He bends to kiss her hand before releasing it. He sinks back so the water is lapping about his barrel-like chest. He sips the wine while watching Chloe.

"The wine is excellent. Made more so by good company. Tell me mademoiselle, have you bathed in these invigorating waters?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
Gabriel said:
“A pleasure to meet you, Nadine,” Gabriel replies with a smile, adding as he meets here eyes, “My, what lovely blue eyes, so alluring, so rare, like deep soothing pools.” He gazes into her eyes for several moments more, before he says,
*Nadine smiles and blushes.*

"You are too kind, my lord."
Gabriel said:
“Just a moment,” and goes to collect his bottle of Ralnignon from the dining room.

Upon his return he grins and says, “After you my dear.”

"Oui, Monsieur. Right this way."

*Nadine leads him down below the main floor, where the steam vents and mineral water create a natural hot springs in an area that is a bit like an underground grotto, though comfortable rooms have been sculpted into place with marble such that they seem to blend right in without intruding upon the nature of the place. There seems to be a divide into two sections up ahead. Nadine heads to the right.*

"This way, Monsieur. It is the side for the men."

*Heading to the right, the air here is warm and moist, and it seems that the hotel staff who work here consistently have a slightly modified outfit, sort of a cross between a modest bathing suit and a liveried uniform that manages to uphold decorum while still being practical for the area. The water looks to be naturally warm enough to be luxuriously relaxing while not enough to scald, and it is filled with bubbles not because it is boiling but because of the special nature of the spa. Other than that, the water is exceptionally clear and pure. Of note, Tristan is making use of the hot springs right now.*

"Over there is the changing room, Monsieur. For the vapour room and a massage, you will want to take off your clothes and wrap your lower body in one of our soft towels, and we will then have you lie on the towel for the massage. Meanwhile, I will change into a uniform that will not be damaged by the warm steam in the vapour room. I will meet you back here and then we'll go over there--" she points across to another room.

Tristan said:
"The wine is excellent. Made more so by good company. Tell me mademoiselle, have you bathed in these invigorating waters?"

"Oui, Monsieur. It is a very good wine," Chloe answers, "A strong colour and flavour, and a good match for a mighty lord such as yourself. I have bathed in the hot springs before, yes sir, though on the women's side. Although my colleagues and I are only paid in tips from kind patrons who appreciate our service, it is one of the nice perks here that we can use the spa facility when there is no one else to use it."

unleashed

First Post
“Thank you Nadine, I will be counting the moments until I see you again,” Gabriel says with a smile, before heading to the changing room. After disrobing, he wraps a towel around his lower body, not from any sense of modesty, but because Nadine requested it, and returns to the spot where they parted company.

Remove ads