Rowaini Musketeers: One For All and All For One

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: @Hyacinthe--Tristan didn't tell you this, but it was in his SBLOCK and it is relevant to Hyacinthe's search: The Marquis (and thus by extension his daughter) doesn't live in this city. No time to update yet, but thought I'd mention this)

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I've edited my post. Hyancinthe will do a gather information to find a gala or party. He knows the crimson Pinwheel do often such things, but the women found there will be more gentry then nobility, but it could be a start to find some info for better occasion.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Very good, sir. One hour at the private bath in the hot springs will cost you 10 gold. The private bath is located near the source of our effervescent mineral water, so the relaxing restorative properties are at their greatest. The private bath reservation includes unlimited service during that time, should you need more towels, some cold juice, or help scrubbing your back. Wine, however, is extra, but you can bring any spare wine you have from your meals and have that served to you for free, of course," he answers Jacen.

"The baths in your suites are indeed private, but they will be filled with regular water and not our soothing restorative natural hot spring, though you can have some chamomile or other herbs brought up for the bath if you like."

"Regular laundry service is free. Special dry cleaning and tailoring services are available, but they cost a bit extra,"
the receptionist finishes.

unleashed

First Post
“The private bath sounds most soothing, though I think I’ll leave that luxury for a later time ... maybe when I have some company to share it with,” Gabriel remarks with a chuckle. “For the moment a good masage and some time in the spa will suffice to get me feeling like myself again ... though I won’t schedule it now, thank you,” he adds, before heading back upstairs.

*Once back in his room Gabriel finishes cleaning himself up with a quick shave, before changing into a clean set of travelling clothes as he awaits lunch.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Very good, sir. We hope you enjoy every aspect of your stay. If you have any feedback, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to leave them in the bin over there, and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask," the receptionist bows to Gabriel then turns back to finish talking to Jacen, "Would you like to take a private bath now, sir, or after your lunch? Lunch should be ready for you shortly, but we can keep it warm and fresh for you later if you prefer."

Shayuri

First Post
Jacen shakes his head, clearing it. Everything was so different than before...still, it wasn't a change for the worse, that was for sure. With a boyish grin, he says, "Gabriel has the right idea, I think. I'll just have lunch and take a bath in my room...I'll save the private bath for when I'm impressing someone."

He nods, making the feather in his hat bob merrily.

"Thanks for the hospitality!"

With that, he heads for his room to await lunch.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Very good, sir. Enjoy your stay," the receptionist replies, bowing.

*Back in the rooms, it is not long before lunch is served. A meal arrives for each of them: Jacen gets a beautifully arranged Filet Mignon dish from which a delicious aroma wafts, with a dry red Liret Noir 1253 to accompany it. Tristan receives a hearty platter of walnut-stuffed roast boar with a fine red Pirandel 1306. Gabriel's is a scallops dish with a creamy white wine and butter based sauce, served sparkling white Ralnignon 1342.*

*Hyacinthe is still gathering information.*

unleashed

First Post
OOC: Look at that, Gabriel got the youngest wine. And speaking of wine, what skill are you using to cover knowledge of wines and such, as I’m looking for Gabriel to pick up some more gentlemanly skills in future?

*Gabriel savours his meal like it was the last one he was ever going to eat, consuming two glasses of the sparkling white as he enjoys the finely cooked scallops in their rich creamy sauce. Rising from his seat after lunch, he finds he’s started to stiffen a little from their days of riding, now he’s actually out of the saddle. Feeling the need of a massage sooner rather than later, he pours himself another glass of wine to drink as he waits, before moving over to the call bell and ringing it.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I believe I mentioned that it might fall under various areas--Profession: Chef covers the use of wine in cooking, matching it with meals, and the like directly. Craft: Vintner seems pretty weird, but I think it may be the right way to go about making wine, since wine is created in a long term process like a craft skill. That would cover creating wines of different types yourself. Knowledge: Nature would have some good info on the plants involved and the natural effects of the ingredients of the wine. Knowledge: Nobility and Royalty would have all the courtesies and proper forms to observe in the drinking of wine and at the meal, probably including a bit about matching wines with meals for a host to consider (though not with as much depth as Profession: Chef). Does that help?)

*Gabriel pulls on the cord for the call bell. There is a slight ringing just to let Gabriel know that it worked--it likely also connects somewhere else where the servant can hear a different and louder ringing. Before long, there is a knock on the door and a call of a woman's voice: 'Room service!'. It proves to be a fairly pretty (for a commoner anyway) young woman, a servant here at the inn, wearing the immaculate matching liveried dress of all the female staff here.*

"Oui Monsieur? What can I do for you?"

Fenris

Adventurer
Tristan relishes his meal and the fiune dry wine that accompanied it. The food was superb, but quiet. After all excellent food is made better by excellent company. And dining alone was not his preference.

In any case, this first bottle was gone, and his dust barely driven from his mouth, much less his thirst. Popping the last of the walnut stuffing in his mouth, Tristan heads down to the receptionist to arrange for a bath and some more wine.

Remove ads