• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rystil's Next Game--You Pick!

Which Game Should Rystil Make Next (Read Descriptions Below!)

Bront

The man with the probe
Frukathka said:
Something Else: Ravenloft! :D
You missed it, the game he's running already has 11 pages in the recruitment thread (and it's only been there for 2 days, if that).

That would be interesting though.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
RA are you still thinking of running one of the other choises in the future? or are the two KoD threads going to keep you busy?
Still thinking of the other choices. If not immediately, they will at least be where I go to recruiting next. Basically, my games seem to go in a cycle: Lots of activity starting up. Then lots of activity getting characters together. Then speed slows to a highly manageable pace. Once that happens, I can add another game.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Still thinking of the other choices. If not immediately, they will at least be where I go to recruiting next. Basically, my games seem to go in a cycle: Lots of activity starting up. Then lots of activity getting characters together. Then speed slows to a highly manageable pace. Once that happens, I can add another game.

You're not alone in this ... I think every game goes this way. Flurry of activity in the first two weeks ... game becomes maneagable after that!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
See it. :) You don't really plan to keep this thread up front and center for the next few weekd do you? :lol:
Well, only if you keep bumping it ;) My plan was to leave it open and then bump it myself when I'm ready, thus keeping the votes so far. That's what happens to most other threads (that don't go over the limit)--they stay open and then fall to the later pages.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
My plan was to leave it open and then bump it myself when I'm ready, thus keeping the votes so far.

Cool. Have fun. :D

Rystil Arden said:
That's what happens to most other threads (that don't go over the limit)--they stay open and then fall to the later pages.
Thanks, I had no idea what happened to an inactive thread… ;) :lol: :p

Rystil Arden said:
Well, only if you keep bumping it..

I believe I am done now. ;)

Remove ads