• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rystil's Next Game--You Pick!

Which Game Should Rystil Make Next (Read Descriptions Below!)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
I here this comment!

To me, the difference would really be how committed the players are to posting daily. Because there are posters who say, "Yes, I can post daily" and what they really mean is "Yes, I'll not only post multiple posts daily but I'll also have my character come up with RP things to say on my own so the other characters can post multiple posts daily, too!" And, there are posters who say "I can post daily" and what they really mean is "I'll post daily during combat and in non-combat I'll only post when directly spoken to and never ever come up with my own creative thing to say." :) Of course, I over-exaggerate on both extremes! But a party of six of the first type would easily be a quick moving game. A party of six of the second type or even three of each type would definately slow the game down.

But, unfortunately there is no way to know for sure until the game starts, in my own opinion. I'm sure whatever you decide will work out. Your other games don't seem to have a problem moving along - so you're obviously doing something right! :D
Yes, I totally agree about the different types of posters and how it will make a big difference on posting speed and interaction. I hope it will work out :)

Rystil Arden said:
Eyros: Eyros is a setting designed by ENWorlders, including me, that will be published some day by Lion's Den (I would mention the name of the game designer who is helping to edit it, but then he would have to check this thread when he searches for his name, so I'll just say he's a rodent vampire ;).

Bah! You cannot escape the Eye of Mouseferatu so easily! Mouseferatu sees all! Ia! Ia! Mouseferatu ftagn!

Ahem. Sorry.

I don't want to make any promises, but I'm wrapping up some ongoing projects right now. I've got my next WotC gig lined up, but I don't know when it officially starts. I might have time to finally get Eyros done before it kicks in.

Again, though, no promises. Just keep your fingers crossed that things go as I hope they will. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Mouseferatu said:
Bah! You cannot escape the Eye of Mouseferatu so easily! Mouseferatu sees all! Ia! Ia! Mouseferatu ftagn!

Ahem. Sorry.

I don't want to make any promises, but I'm wrapping up some ongoing projects right now. I've got my next WotC gig lined up, but I don't know when it officially starts. I might have time to finally get Eyros done before it kicks in.

Again, though, no promises. Just keep your fingers crossed that things go as I hope they will. :)
Curses, you found me again! :p Must've searched Eyros this time :grumble: :lol:

Cool, I'm glad to hear things are going well with the freelancing and that Eyros might be in the works. Good luck!

EDIT: On second thought, I think it was probably Lion's Den that did it :lol:

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Ooh, looks like Eyros gets another vote to tie it up with Post-Arthurian and Planescape. Must've been the celebrity spotlight from Mousefer...Oops, I mean, I didn't say anything :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
If you add all the unique voters for the two Eyros campaign ideas its way ahead at 11 :)
That's quite true. The trouble is that the pirates and non-pirates are rather mutually exclusive (even I had trouble getting a group with pirates and non-pirates together, so eventually we decided to split them up into pirates and non-pirates :lol: )

Rystil Arden

First Post
doghead said:
Damn. That KoD thread just took off. Up for three days and pushing 300 posts.

Looks like you have a live one.

thotd.
Yup, it's crazy fast, but that's partially because there are so many different posters who are posting to it :D :heh:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads