S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

s@squ@tch

First Post
Could you format the spells memorized into something a bit more easy to read? For me, it is one long line of text scrolling off to the right. :)

Also, welcome aboard to Farce, who is taking over Hudder.

Now, with everyone taken care of (except for Darv, which will be under my control. :devil: ) we can get this show started back up!

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
@ renau1q: After looking over Dori's character sheet, the armor you have is not calculated correctly. In order to have Greater Blurring on the armor, it must have already had the Blurring property, so it is actually the equivalent of a +4 enhancement bonus (+1 base +1 blurring +2 greater blurring), so total value would be 17650 gp, instead of the 10650 gp you have listed.

Also, for the sword of virtue beyond reproach - you realize that you do not have the prerequisites to activate the relic power, correct?

Also, please format your spells prepared so that they don't go all in one line to the right, and indicate that your Wand of CLW has 50 charges.

Thanks!

renau1g

First Post
@ renau1q: After looking over Dori's character sheet, the armor you have is not calculated correctly. In order to have Greater Blurring on the armor, it must have already had the Blurring property, so it is actually the equivalent of a +4 enhancement bonus (+1 base +1 blurring +2 greater blurring), so total value would be 17650 gp, instead of the 10650 gp you have listed.

Also, for the sword of virtue beyond reproach - you realize that you do not have the prerequisites to activate the relic power, correct?

Also, please format your spells prepared so that they don't go all in one line to the right, and indicate that your Wand of CLW has 50 charges.

Thanks!

1) I'll change the armour, my apologies, I wasn't aware of that, but it turns out I can't read. I changed the greater blurring to regular blurring & displacement (MIC 10)
2) I'm ok without using the relic power right now.
3) Updated the spells, sorry for the delay

Sorry for the screw-ups.

renau1g

First Post
I figure, it's better than a +2 bonus to AC when you're going against giants. Best way to stay alive is by not getting squished, or so my pappi used to say ;)

s@squ@tch

First Post
Farce - are you still there?

Renau1q - can you remind Farce of this game?

[sblock=renau1q]

I plan to have your PC somewhere in the 'Teeth, so that he can become a part of the group. Depends upon where the pc's go. And I'm trying to come up with a good tie-in/reason why your PC is in the 'Teeth.

Just an FYI.

[/sblock]

Farce

First Post
Sorry 'bout the delay... computer issues at first, then I just lost my job, now am looking. It's more time-consuming than I thought.

Again my apologies, I'll jump over to IC now and will keep up with it once per day.

Shayuri

First Post
Heee! Thanks for the headsup!

I haven't been able to log in as often as in the past, so I think I missed it.

Also, Dreadnought's trying to keep some distance between himself and the party to limit the effectiveness of the scrying, but I don't want to be left completely out if I can help it. :)

Remove ads