• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dregon steps up Shatterspike held at the ready. He delivers two nasty blows to the giant, a look of determination on his face like a dwarf at work.

[sblock=Actions] 5' step to BY-44. Full round action 2 attacks on giant.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] Not sure what to roll for damage or you can roll it s@s if it will speed things along. Just don;t know their AC so not sure if the crits are confirmed.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 89/89
AC: 24, AC Touch: 15, AC Flatfooted: 23
INIT: +1
Grapple: +13
Fort: +10
Reflex: +4
Will: +3
Speed: 20'

Shatterspike(melee): +15, 1d8+8 (note:crit 17-20x2)
Shatterspike(full attack): +15/+10, 1d8+8 (same crit threat)
Shatterspike(sunder): +19, 1d8+9
Dagger(melee): +14, 1d4+5
Dagger(range): +10, 1d4+5
Warhammer: +14, 1d8+6

Items:
Potions(3)- clw, cmw, csw [/sblock]

Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
The tattooed human stands tall again as the healing magic from the strange little man surges through his system. Char smiles as he nods, though his gaze does not turn from the giant. “My thanks. Now let me repay in kind,” he quietly states, voice low and sibilant. His eyes flash as his tattoos seem to twist in the casting of another spell. Light sparks of static leap from his fingers, dancing to the dwarves and the one who cut Char free. While the energy makes hair stand on end, it also ignites the muscles, granting greater speed and reflexes. His magic done, the dragon-caster steps a little further back from the combat.

[sblock=OOC]
Casting Haste to affect Darv, Dori and Dregon (+1 Attack, AC, Reflex, extra strike on Full Attack). Unfortunately, I can’t reach King Grommet with it… Then Move action to BX50.

Char
AC 17 HP 38/49; F +5, R +8, W +7
AP: 9
Dragoncast: used 1/3

Spells Per Day:
Lvl 0 Spells: ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Lvl 1 Spells: (X) (X) (X) (X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Lvl 2 Spells: (X) (X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Lvl 3 Spells: (X ) ( ) ( ) ( )
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: I am having trouble with seeing which giant that Dori is attacking, not that it matters too very much. Just curious is all

Dori unleashes a flurry of whacks as the energy infused into him ignites the raging hatred between the dwarf and the giant!

[sblock=crunchy]
effects:
bulls str (forgot this last time) +4 str
haste +1 Attack, AC, Reflex, extra strike on Full Attack
+4 dodge bonus on AC against giants (race)
AC now 29
attack: full attack:
smite giant: +4 att, +8 damage
normal attack +14/+14 att, 1d8+6 dam, +2d6 for evil Haste two attacks,
gauntlets of giant felling: +2d6 for 2 sizes larger ( am I right on this?)

forgot to add smite on first attack, should be +18 for 35 attack

no crits

61 damage total. too bad no crits

[/sblock]

OOC: I thought that happened last round? Ok if I am wrong, just thought wrong is all.

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION]: 2 hits, 2nd crit confirmed, 1st unconfirmed. [MENTION=3565]Scott[/MENTION]_dewar: Dori will be attacking Giant #22 this round with his charge. (which will give you 2 attacks instead of 1 with the haste.)

Scott DeWar

ooc: Holyman, The Gith, Void, is up against one of the abominous cathuluesq beasts called a mind flayer! /ooc

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: Why, yes, 'tis true. His races' sworn enemy in the pseudopod flesh, so to speak. Will the mind flayer dine upon gith-born brain, or will the heroic adventurers thwart his/hers/its attempt? Tune in right now, on this very channel!

Scott DeWar

OOC: if for some reason i am not present at the turn of a turn, to turn a phrase, and if the giant finally proves squishy and no longer crunchy, then Dori will charge/ bull rush the mind flayer if possible.

Remove ads