• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Saga Edition): Star Wars Classics

Shalimar

First Post
Droids seem to be allowed. Possum approved my Human Replica Droid.

As to fullness in the original post Possum said 4-6 players. So far the proposals are:

-HRD Soldier (Melee/Martial Artist) - On the run from the Empire who created her
-Alderanian Noble (Doctor) - Pissed at the Empire for blowing up his planet
-Trandoshen Scout/Soldier - Mercenary
-Kel Dor Soldier - Mercenary

-Force Sensitive Scoundrel???

Ambrus

Explorer
Well if there's room and no one has sought to fill the role, I'd be happy to slide in with a techy droid of some sort. So no other pertinent droid info in any other books?

Shalimar

First Post
There is a book coming out in November: Star Wars Scavengers Guide to Droids. It will be the guide to all things droid.

Stella is pretty techie, she is high tech herself, and she does all her own maintenance to hide what she is. She's personally worth more than two Capital Ships, and doesn't want that to get out. There are 3 trained mechanics among the applications so far, though she is the most techie of them.

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Well if there's room and no one has sought to fill the role, I'd be happy to slide in with a techy droid of some sort. So no other pertinent droid info in any other books?

Well, I was going to buy me an R4 unit but if you're up for it, and Possum agrees, you could take up that role ;)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Well, the sheet is mostly done, though I would appreciate someone to check my math:

Born to a famous clan of 'Dosh warriors S'Sheer was trained in traditional ways of 'Dosh, becoming a hardy warrior but also, taking advantage of his natural reflexes, learning how to fly a ship. This quickly became his passion and he is now among the best pilots his race has produced. His skill led him to be hired on various ships and travel across the galaxy. During his travels he met a Kel'Dor with a mercenary mind like S'Sheer's and the two became friends. Having lost the last ship accidentally, the two are now looking for employment.

S'Sheer is quite reckless when let in the cockpit but his flying skills are no doubt extraordinary. He is not typical 'Dosh in that he is friendlier than his species' reputation but nevertheless he is as ferocious warrior as all his kin.

S'Sheer is short and agile for a 'Dosh, with almost black scales spotted with reddish tint. He has once lost an arm and for that reason his left hand and arm are a bit lighter shade than the other.

[sblock=Sheet]S'Sheer
Trandoshan Scout 3/ Soldier 4
Destiny ?; Force 8
Init 10; Perception 9
Languages Basic, Dosh, Binary
---------------------------------------------
Defenses Ref 22 (flatfooted 20), Fort 23, Will 18
Hp 26+6+7+6+8+7+8+7(+7)=82; Treshold 23
Speed 6
Melee 8
-Vibrobayonet +8 2d6+7
-Vibrosword +8 2d8+7
Ranged 8
-Heavy Blaster Rifle +9 3d10+5
-Blaster Pistol +8 3d6+3
Base attack 6
str 15, dex 15, con 14, int 14, wis 12, cha 10

Special Qualities: Darkvision, Limb Regenarition, Natural Armor.

Talents: SC1 Acute Senses, SC2 Keen Shot, S1 Armored Defence, S2 Weapon Specialization Rifles,

Feats: Toughness, Shake it Off, Weapon (Pistols, Rifles, Simple), Skill Focus: Pilot, Point Blank Shot, Armor Light, SB=Armor Medium, Vehicular Combat, Weapon Focus Rifles, Weapon (Adv. Melee),

Skills: Endurance 10, Initiative 10, Mechanics 10, Perception 9, Pilot 15, Stealth 10, Survival 9

[sblock=Possessions]Armored Flightsuit 4200
Heavy Blaster Rifle 2400
-Vibrobayonet 367,5
Blaster Pistol 550
-Hip Holster 25
Vibrosword 472,5
-Sheat 25

Utility Belt 500
-Medpack
-Tool Kit
-Power Pack
-Energy Cell
-Glowrod
-Commlink
-L.Cable & Grpl.Hook
-Rations x3

Bandolier 100
-Grenades
--Ion x3 775
--Stun x3 775
-Power Pack x 4 100

Power Recharger 100
All Temp Cloak 100

3510cr (Most will go to the droid but I'll look into it a bit later)[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

possum

First Post
Wow, a lot happened over the night. Let's see where I left off.

Shayuri: Shalimar kindly posted what we have while I was away, so take a look at that. As for anything ship-related, the only HWK-290 we've seen seemed to work quite well with only one person flying it. A scoundrel does seem to work out fine, if that's what you're going for.

Shalimar: According to the module, the group is on a mission together from the Alliance, but nothing is said regarding previous missions together. I'd say it's up to all of you.

Ambrus: No problem with droids at all. The only other books you may need is Threats of the Galaxy, as they have a wide variety of R-series droids in it opposed to the R2 in the core book.

Blackrat: Math looks good, at least for the point buy. Before taking into account level bonuses, you have 34-5 points.

drothgery

First Post
As for anything ship-related, the only HWK-290 we've seen seemed to work quite well with only one person flying it.

FWIW, I pulled out the Hwk-290 from Force Unleashed as a candidate for Darryn's ship largely because it was the closest match for 'affordable but semi-upscale space transport' I could find (the only 'yacht' I could find official stats for was much too expensive); I'm not familiar with its appearance in canon (never played the game).

Ambrus

Explorer
HWK-290
EaWMoldyCrowInSpace.jpg

Ambrus

Explorer
Here's what people have proposed so far character-wise:

Galphanore: Kel Dor soldier 7 – Als Sang
Blackrat: Trandoshan scout 3 / soldier 4 – S'Sheer
drothgery: Human noble 7 – Darryn Legarna
Charwoman Gene: Human scout 7 – ?
Shalimar: HRD Soldier 6 / Jedi 1 – Stella Hawk
Shayuri: scoundrel 7 – ?

With me that'd make 7 players in all; is that too many? If so I don't mind bowing out; I was late to the party after all.

If not though then I'd consider a 2º repair/slicer focused droid; perhaps an LE repair droid or a heavily modified hovering R-series astromech. If I can't find these stated up in the saga system then I might simply create one from scratch to fit their descriptions. Both the Rebellion Era Campaign Guide and Threats of the Galaxy seem to have additional droids featured in them; might anyone have either and be able to quickly list which droid models are detailed?

Blackrat, I'm certain we can work out some kind of joint background if you'd care to be my character's nominal owner. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads