• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Saga Edition): Star Wars Classics

Shayuri

First Post
Alright. Sorry if I seem dense, but I dislike just assuming I can join or not, or that any given suggested concept is acceptable or not.

I also wasn't sure if anyone else had expressed interest, possibly privately, in a force sensitive character.

Thanks.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Sounds good to me, revised the background. That work for your idea for S'Sheer? If you wanna work it out we could each add some backstory for what we've done together and stuff like that. :D

That looks good. I'll write some more background for S'Sheer too. We could keep the mutual background vague and simple for now and expand on it during the game

possum

First Post
Alright. Sorry if I seem dense, but I dislike just assuming I can join or not, or that any given suggested concept is acceptable or not.

I also wasn't sure if anyone else had expressed interest, possibly privately, in a force sensitive character.

Thanks.

No one's approached me with a Force-sensitive concept as of now, save you.

drothgery

First Post
Revised stat block...

[sblock]
Dr. Darryn Leqarna CL 7
Medium Human noble 7
Force 8
Init +9; Senses Perception +11
Languages Basic, Kel Dor, High Galactic, Durese, Ryl, Dosh, Aqualish, Mon Calamarian
──────────────────────────────────
Defenses Ref 20 (19 flat-footed), Fort 18, Will 23
hp 42; Threshold 18
Speed 4 squares
Melee knife +4 (1d4+2)
Ranged blaster pistol, sporting +6 (3d4+8)
Ranged grenade, stun +6 (4d6+3)
Base Atk +5; Grp +6
Atk Options Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot
Abilities Str 8, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 16, Wis 16, Cha 16
Special Qualities Bonus Trained Skill, Bonus Feat
Talents Bolster Ally, Inspire Confidence, Connections, Wealth
Feats Cybernetic Surgery, Experienced Medic, Improved Defenses, Linguist, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Skill Focus (Treat Injury), Surgical Expertise, Weapon Proficiency (pistols), Weapon Proficiency (simple)
Skills Deception +11, Gather Information +11, Initiative +9, Knowledge (Bureaucracy) +11, Knowledge (Life Sciences) +11, Perception +11, Persuasion +11, Pilot +9, Treat Injury +16, Use Computer +11
Possessions sporting blaster pistol [superior damage], knife, stun grenade, flight suit (Vacuum Seals), bioscanner, bracer computer, encrypted long-range comlink, fusion lantern, concealed holster, field kit, repulsor pad, miniaturized medical kit, 10 medpacs, pocket scrambler, surgery kit (Miniaturized), spacer's chest (Recognition System), 5 stun grenades, utility belt

starting cash: 119,000 credits
value of gear: 20,075
also has a space transport; exact config TBD (purchased via legit financing, though some of the weaponry may have been illegally added later)
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm!

Doesn't look like anyone's pitched a scoundrel yet...

Still working on why I'd have been brought on as a crewmember...what kind of crew positions are unfilled so far? We got our pilot, our mechanic, our owner/captain/doctor, a gunner...

Shalimar

First Post
Possum, would the goal be for us to start out as a crew, or would it work just as well if we started off in seperate groups/loners?

I figure that if we should be together (at least partly) and drothgery was up for it Stella and the Doc would start together, and S'shear and Als would start together given their interconnected backstory. Shayuri could fit in with with either, or be on her own.

drothgery

First Post
I figure that if we should be together (at least partly) and drothgery was up for it Stella and the Doc would start together, and S'shear and Als would start together given their interconnected backstory. Shayuri could fit in with with either, or be on her own.

Works for me.

Ambrus

Explorer
So is the game full up yet? I'm always looking for an excuse to play a droid in a good Star Wars game. Are they allowed as PCs here? I could play a slicer astromech or possibly some kind of scout probot or possibly a combination of the two.

Edit: Is there any pertinent information for droid PCs in the saga rules outside of what's presented outside of the main Saga edition rulebook?

Last edited:

Remove ads