(Saga Edition): Star Wars Classics

Ambrus

Explorer
Alright, let's see if we can clarify what's happened. I've read over the entire combat and have determined the order of initiative and everyone's actions every round so far. We're currently all over the place; only the first round of actions is truly complete.

Round 1

1. QB-4 = Jams comm signals & attempts to open the airlock door.
  2. S'Sheer = Draws weapon & shoot at the officer; hit.
  3. Trandoshan BH = Fires at S'Sheer; hit.
  4. Female BH = Fires at Als; hit.
  5. Darryn = Inspires courage & moves to Dana's side.
  6. Als = Draws weapon & fires at the FBH; hit.
  7. Stella = Charges & attacks female bounty hunter; miss.
  8. Lt. Voor = Staggered by blaster hit, takes no action.
-----------------------------------------------

Round 2

1. QB-4 = Continues jamming comm signals, downloads data.
  2. S'Sheer = Fires at TBH; hit.
  3. Trandoshan BH = Draws vibroblade and attacks Stella; hit.
  4. Female BH = Fires at Als; hit.
  5. Darryn = Attempts first aid on Dana, determines that she's dead.
  6. Als = No stated action.
  7. Stella = Continues attacking FBH; miss.
  8. Lt. Voor = Issues order; moves back to the airlock door.

Round 3

2. S'Sheer = No stated action.
  3. Trandoshan BH = No stated action.
  4. Female BH = No stated action.
  5. Darryn = No stated action.
  7. Stella = Continues attacking FBH; hit kills FBH.
  8. Lt. Voor = No stated action.

Round 4

2. S'Sheer = No stated action.
  3. Trandoshan BH = No stated action.
  4. Female BH = No stated action.
  5. Darryn = No stated action.
  7. Stella = No stated action.
  8. Lt. Voor = No stated action.

Last edited:

Galphanore

First Post
Close, the FBH stabbed stella not shot Als in round two but it does appear to be my turn, sorry. Couldn't tell.

The FBH only went for two rounds, first round she missed Als, second she stabbed Stella. Then Stella stabbed her. Stella has also only gone twice, killing the FBH on the second round. She did also miss, which is why it's confusing, but she does damage on a miss and got an AoO which is how the FBH died.

I've posted my action for round two now, so it should be a matter of taking into account my actions and moving to round three.

Sorry again, I didn't realize it was my turn.

Last edited:

Ambrus

Explorer
Ah, you're correct. I had that in my notes but copy & pasted the wrong bit for round two. I corrected it in my previous post. And it seems that Als actually has two rounds' worth of actions before the FBH is killed. I don't know if Possum would care to retcon round three until its Stella's turn or not though. At the very least the FBH could possibly act before she's killed. And it seems to me that, oddly perhaps, the imperial officer hasn't done much of anything thus far.

Galphanore

First Post
Just updated my post just above yours, the FBH dies on round two because of an attack of opportunity, at least as far as I can tell.

Ambrus

Explorer
Stella has also only gone twice, killing the FBH on the second round. She did also miss, which is why it's confusing, but she does damage on a miss and got an AoO which is how the FBH died.
I don't believe so. Stella charged and attacked the FBH in the first round (post #9, #18 & #19) though misses. The FBH then draws a blade on round 2 and hits Stella while Stella attacks her again and misses (post #20 & #27). Stella finally kills the FBH near the end of the third round (post #30 & #33) although the FBH never acted ahead of Stella during round three. I don't see that the FBH ever provoked an AoO.

Ambrus

Explorer
So, continuing on into round three, S'Sheer is up next, followed by both bounty hunters' actions, then Darryn and Als.

possum

First Post
Thanks a lot, Ambrus, for your work. Man, I really screwed this combat up, didn't I? I promise that the next one will be a lot more fluid. Sorry, all.

Ambrus

Explorer
No problem. Care to update the game thread? Als' last attack on the trandoshan bounty hunter would wrap up round two and all that's needed to continue round three is to resolve S'Sheer's subsequent attack on the TBH and to post both bounty hunters' actions. Then, on our good doctor's action, he'll try to heal an injured PC. Then it's Als' turn again, followed by Stella's successful attack on the female bounty hunter. The end of round three will be following the officer's action.

Remove ads