• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Saga Edition): Star Wars Classics

Galphanore

First Post
Forgive me if this is a silly question, but I've never played saga edition before. Were you saying I should roll force points? Would that add the d6 to my attack roll and, perhaps, make it hit?

Shalimar

First Post
I take it that the imperial officer didn't move, and so didn't draw an attack of opportunity.

Out of curiosity, the Opportunity Attack rules state that retreiving an item draws an Attack of Opportunity. Are we playing the rule that drawing a weapon doesn't? Just something I need to know since Stella is always going to be going close in on people, and drawing weapons next to them wouldn't be a good idea, then again she can draw two weapons and then move and attack so it weakens her a lot more than it helps her given that she is built for melee and other people are not.

I am sort of surprised that the officer didn't try to run away from the crazy woman charging towards him with a pair of axes though given that he has a gun and she doesn't, distance is good.

Shalimar

First Post
Invisible castle is down, but I'll trust your rolling, after all you've already critted Stella, it means theres a chance she could crit right back.

1d20+11 (2d8+12)

Shalimar

First Post
I'm at a loss for whose turn it is. Right now, we have the enemy officer and the 2nd bounty hunter still standing, so the fight isn't over.

possum

First Post
I really need to find some way of making combat less of a chore. Probably something like this:

Code:
Map

Round #

And so on.

Remove ads