• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Saga Edition): Star Wars Classics

Shalimar

First Post
Will you just go with the actions that people have already posted, or are you going to want us to post actions now that we have the initiative order?

possum

First Post
Off the top of my head, I'd assume that jamming the coms would be a standard action. If it's not, kindly point out the page number.

I would prefer you post new actions now that the init order is set.

Shalimar

First Post
Just wanted to be on the same page, because of her unrelenting assault talent Stella does damage equal to her strength modifier (4 damage) even on a miss, or equal to 2 times her strength modifier (8 damage) if she holds the weapon two handed. Since she missed, she dealt 4 damage this round.

possum

First Post
She didn't miss. It's just the way I describe little damage. On second thought, since I have a very bad habit of forgetting about Devastating Attack, she's hurt a lot more than I gave you credit for. She's now -1 step on the CT.

Ambrus

Explorer
Any indication why QB-4 can't open the door? Is the station's computer unfriendly? Does it not control the door's mechanism? Has the door's mechanism been disabled somehow?

possum

First Post
I'd say that it's disabled in-universe. In reality, you really don't want to face the guy who closed it at the moment.

Ambrus

Explorer
I don't generally enjoy having metaplot-invulnerable NPCs involved in adventures.

Besides, I'm not as concerned with Fett and his old mandalorian armor as I am with the possibility of our characters being overrun by the 9,700 stormtroopers stationed on the Star Destroyer docked outside. As such QB-4 will continue monitoring/blocking imperial comm channels.

possum

First Post
He's not invunerable in this adventure, but at this combat, he's simply a "Holy crap, we may be in deep trouble now." at this point. The module itself tells me to save the guy for later.

As for the stormtroopers, don't worry. You're all safe. For the moment...

Remove ads