Salvage Operations OOC Thread

Tonks

First Post
Just so I will know, who was the first one down? I know that three of you opted to get down quickly, just innocently curious on who the first person was..:)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tonks said:
Just so I will know, who was the first one down? I know that three of you opted to get down quickly, just innocently curious on who the first person was..:)
It'd probably be a race between Alin and Nicolai... so, lets say Nicolai. :p

Alin already stated his intention to go down, and has a high dex mod, so it may be him....

Tonks

First Post
stonegod said:
It'd probably be a race between Alin and Nicolai... so, lets say Nicolai. :p

Alin already stated his intention to go down, and has a high dex mod, so it may be him....

*nod*

Will see if the others agree and we will press on.

Just out of curiousity, you guys do want to press on with this mod right? I know with Mal's game up and running this one isn't nearly as sexy, and I won't take it personally if the majority want to fold.

Just want you guys to have fun is only reason I am asking..:)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Alin's fun, but things do go a little slow here. I don't know the module, so I don't know the long haul. Depends if people want another update every day thing or something more sedate. I'm fine either way. Call me neutral (not Ishmael, however).

hafrogman

Adventurer
I'm enjoying the game. It isn't quite as sexy as Mal, but then what is? Sorry if I've seemed less than enthusiastic, but I've been trying to cut back on caffeine lately, and that's cut heavily into the amount of time I spend concious.

Kerwick is very different from Keoni. I enjoy playing him, even if he'd never survive the Savage Tide.

Tonks

First Post
Just so you guys know, and I will update it better at lunch, these aren't swarm spiders. Just small monstrous ones, so reg weapons will affect them.

Remove ads