Salvage Operations OOC Thread

Tonks

First Post
Rog...update your sheet accordingly and let me know how many you took. I will assume then for Rd 1 you light up and prepare to go in Rd 2.

Tonks

First Post
Rd 1 is up. I took some assumptions like readying actions and what not, so I do apologize if it wasn't quite what you envisioned your chars doing. I promise my style may look unorthodox, but I will always keep it fair on both sides.

Tonks

First Post
Land Outcast said:
Two things:

1) Ups, my ranged touch is not +2, it's +3 :eek:

2) Touch Attack 14 did not hit? you sure?

As much as I would love to bend the rules and have you guys steam roll through the first encounter, you only caught them flat footed once. Now that the swarm is rolling you need a little higher than a 14 to hit them. I am sure you guys will do fine though in RD2.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Hmmm, I was looking over the spider swarm. Not something I'd normally do in the middle of a combat, but I was curious.

Does anyone else find it odd that it's completely immune to weapon damage, but I can find nowhere that says it's immune to bullrush? Herding spiders :p Never says anything about grapple either, but sadly they don't seem to have a grapple check.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
hafrogman said:
Hmmm, I was looking over the spider swarm. Not something I'd normally do in the middle of a combat, but I was curious.

Does anyone else find it odd that it's completely immune to weapon damage, but I can find nowhere that says it's immune to bullrush? Herding spiders :p Never says anything about grapple either, but sadly they don't seem to have a grapple check.
See general swarm traits:
SRD said:
A swarm has no clear front or back and no discernable anatomy, so it is not subject to critical hits or flanking. A swarm made up of Tiny creatures takes half damage from slashing and piercing weapons. A swarm composed of Fine or Diminutive creatures is immune to all weapon damage. Reducing a swarm to 0 hit points or lower causes it to break up, though damage taken until that point does not degrade its ability to attack or resist attack. Swarms are never staggered or reduced to a dying state by damage. Also, they cannot be tripped, grappled, or bull rushed, and they cannot grapple an opponent.

Tonks

First Post
To keep the combat moving, I am going to assume that Voadam and Watus would have had their chars continue to attack. Post will be up shortly.

Tonks

First Post
Sorry for my tardiness...had to finish a term paper and work wasn't exactly keen on me doing it during their time. I will get a post up later tonight if everyone is ready to press forward.

Remove ads