Salvage Operations OOC Thread

Tonks

First Post
You are correct sir.

Also I hope you don't mind me adding in a little color text by calling Kelvad a Walker. I just thought it would be a good mesh with the deity he worships.

Watus

First Post
Right. I just wanted to make sure that we hadn't started in the middle of 2nd level to, say, allow for scribing of scrolls and such.

And no, I don't mind. I quite like the sound of it. Makes him sound more like Chuck Norris, which is always a good thing.

Tonks

First Post
*L* Oh the joys of Chuck Norris comments...:)

I didn't know if Kelvad had his symbol or out, or I would have adjusted things a little differently when he spoke to you. As it stands now, all he knows is that one of you is clergy, maybe two by Vartheg's impression, but not who the person(s) are.

Tonks

First Post
Sweet deal...I just got in from the airport and besides a minor case of jet lag, I survived the return okay. Home access is working like a champ also, so look for a post in about an hour or so.

I will modify the reactions accordingly from here on out once he "sees" the symbol.

Land Outcast

Explorer
Hello, back with access but with precious little time :heh:

Spring holiday here, I'll be back asap (or have spotty access at best, next week I'll return to uniform posting).

Good to be back here!

Tonks

First Post
Glad to see you back!!!

Hop on in at any time and backfill as much/little as you would like. I will wait until tomorrow morning to move this one in case anyone wants to throw something else in before leaving the ship.

Tonks

First Post
Voadam and hafrogman: Were Bruce and Kerwick doing anything after coming up, or just getting adjusted as the others spread out and then poof the spell was cast? Just wanted to make that I wasn't cheating you out of any Search/Spot checks.

Edit: To keep things moving, I will assume they were both within ear shot and heard what the others were doing.

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Nah, I hadn't planned anything for Kerwick to do. He might not think flinging energy on the ship is the best idea, and spiders are cool, but he's not going to object.

Remove ads