Savage Worlds Rifts [IC]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
30bo0ba.jpg

Castle Refuge
PA 109 (May 18)/Afternoon
Round 0

Alenysturathe grinned. “I kinda like him,” she said to Dawn. “So what can you do?” she asked him.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Tracking]
Conditions:

Bennies: 3/3

Recharge:
Hours Left for Human: 8/8 Reset: 6/6 hours
Flaming Scales: 8/8 rounds Reset 10/10m 3d6 fire MD
ISP Regen: 30/30m=1 ISP
[/sblock]

[sblock=Alenysturathe Mini-stats]
Alenysturathe Character Sheet

Parry: 7
Toughness (Dragon): 34 (+16 MDC)
Toughness (Human): 17 (+8 MDC)
Wounds: 0
Slow Regeneration: Make a natural healing roll once per day.

PPE: 10/10
ISP: 10/10
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
An interrogation? Really?

"Well, i'm pretty good at juggling. And I can tap dance a little." He shuffled his feet a bit, doing a simple soft toe tap routine. "I also make a mean breakfast taco."

Shayuri

First Post
"Tacos, that sounds amazing," Deezy muttered. She'd had her nose planted in a folder full of papers and digital readers all morning, and was scribbling on a few, typing on a few more. She looked up then and gave James a blank look...then focused in and snapped out of it.

"Oh, sheesh. I'm sorry. I've been...dealing with license applications and waivers and...ugh, all these things. You'd think what with us being out in the lawless wilderness, there wouldn't be so much paperwork!"

She laughed and held out a hand to shake.

"...which...brings me to my next point. You guys, there's a couple of deadlines I have to hit on this, or it'll be AGES before I can reapply. I want to help, but...unf. This is really important to me." Deezy winced. "Would you guys hate me if I took care of this first?"

CharlotteOz

Explorer
"Dang, Deez, the Black Market's got you fillin' out forms? You sure you didn't fall into a portal inta hell? But I understand. We'll see you next go-round." Dawn shook the techno-wizard's hand, and nodded.

She then turned to James, cocking an eyebrow. "Accent... huh. You from Lone Star? Same here. Small world."

Shayuri

First Post
Deezy laughs. "This isn't the Black Market. Oh man, I don't even have close to enough money to pay THEM off. Nah, I'm working with the folks who run the castle grounds. Strictly legit is what I'm going for! Once you're in with the black market, you can't ever get back out again. Blah!"

CharlotteOz

Explorer
"Good thinkin'. Oftentimes they're the only game in town, though. Well - we hopefully are gonna change that." She bid Deezy farewell. "Stay safe and happy trails."

Shayuri

First Post
Deezy laughed and got up to give Dawn a hug from the side. "Aww! Hey, don't be 'happy trailing' me! I'll still be around! Maybe even do more missions when I can!"

"You guys take care of each other."

With that, the techno-wizard gathered up her various forms and documents and headed on out.

On her way out, she nearly bumped into someone approaching the table, though skittered aside with a quick apology.

The woman who came up to the table was taller than Deezy and far more sensibly dressed in a sleek, minimalistic suit of charcoal grey armor with just a satchel slung over one shoulder and a couple of small pouches affixed to the waist. She had a small sidearm of some kind as a weapon, and...that was a bout it, by the look of it. With short, dark hair and intense eyes, she was rather striking to look at.

The newcomer sank into the seat just vacated and gave the others at the table a friendly nod. "Hey. I think I just got added to your team. Dawn, right? Alensys?"

She lifted a hand and made a little wavey gesture.

"Everyone calls me Squidge."

[sblock=Visual reference]Ren1.jpg[/sblock]

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Dawn took a sniff, and blinked. Woah, check out the big brain on you. She tamped down on her hesitancy around powerful psychics - borne less of instinct and more of an Experience with her psi-stalker commander - and smiled in turn at Squidge. "Howdy. Yep, I'm Dawn. This is Alenys and that fella over there is also new to this group, name of James. Pleased ta have ya with us."

GreenKarl

First Post
Koddin smiles as the last of the new recruits appears adding "Ah now they are both here. Excellent. I will leave you alone to speak among yourself but wanted to add that depending on what your plans are, if you think you want to work together come find me afterward. Let me know what you want to do next and I will see what resources the League can provide you."

Shayuri

First Post
"Alenys," Squidge winced a little at her earlier mispronunciation and nodded. "Sorry. James. Good to meet you. Nice hat!"

She gave Dawn a wry wink, noticing the psi-hound's reaction. There'd been a time she'd really enjoyed working with the Dog Boys...buuuuut that initial good reaction was tempered by the time she'd spent trying to hug ley lines to get away from them. Give and take, right?

"Thanks, Koddin."

Remove ads