• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Savannah Knights (mild update 06-10-05)

What is your opinion of this storyhour

• I have read most of this story, but I wouldn't suggest it to others.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After a quick glance, I decided I didn't like it.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • I glanced at it, and thought it was okay.

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • This is a good story, and I recommend you take a look a tit.

Votes: 29 63.0%
  • I check this thread every few days for new updates, I like it so much. I also regularly check the w

Votes: 8 17.4%

Well, we've started up a storyhour about the second campaign in this setting, of which my friend Jessica is the game master. You can read the Route 66 story hour at the following link.

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7353

Also, if you're interested in the setting and would like to help us perfect the rules for it (in hopes of a possible book about it in the next year), swing by this thread and help us with some ideas.

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58826

I'm starting up a new campaign set in the same world, and I've begun a storyhour here and on my website (though the page isn't ready yet).

By the way, if anyone's interested, Jessie and I collaborated on a novella set in this world, at Gen Con. It was originally intended to be a comic, but college got in the way. The text is a little rough, but I offer it if anyone wants to read it.

Wow, I've gotten a heck of a lot better at writing. I'm glad for that.

I've just finished the text for Mythic Earth, an Elements of Magic version designed to work with the d20 Modern rules. I drew my primary inspiration from this game and other games in the same campaign. For Horacio's sake, there's a Bureau office in Barcelona.

Look for the book some time toward the end of this month, hopefully, at RPGNow.com.

Remove ads