Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Queenie, It was mentioned regarding the french folk who had not been around on CM lately. I just read it and am amazed that someone would be so crass as to attack you. I am glad to read that the instigator was permabanned.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Eh. They "chose" me because I was one of the top posters at the time and because they figured I was popular and I was also sympathetic - having a special needs daughter (who is adorable thankyouverymuch ;) ). They wanted as many people as possible to be outraged and they found the right target.

I did pretty well not responding until someone posted a link to another webpage. The topic was euthanasia and someone mentioned how Bella should have been euthanized. I posted that anyone who thought that was funny could go f*** themselves and let it go. A lot of other people didn't take to it as nicely as I did. There were threats of violence towards the "other" side, and I'm not talking one or two.

It was at that point moderators stepped in. Multiple people were banned but only one held up over time. That was the first time moderators did anything over there other than technical stuff. I personally got apologies from every person involved with the exception of the person who stayed banned.

So there's your history lesson for the day boys.

What do you mean by "French folk?"

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Yes, goofball, I know that. I was being silly, acting like a french frog, like the singing frog in the Warner Bros. cartoon? 'Cept he's only French when he croaks. Not dies, Croaks for real.

No, not Warner Bros. carton of Camels, Warner Bros. CARTOON. Animated drawings of talking animals, misogynist cowboys and retarded hunters.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
So I found these cool features on Myth-Weavers: They've got a random dungeon generator and a random cave generator. You tell it what level, and it'll even stock the dungeon for you. Of course, it's just a random collection of critters in rooms that have nothing to do with each other and no rhyme or reason, but if you want to generate a random zoological garden of homicidal omnivores, with the occasional undead thrown in for good measure, it's kinda cool. And the random maps are very cool!

Last edited:

Remove ads