Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Lou

Explorer
I'm around, just swamped with work issues. Our only full-time paralegal is out taking care of her daughter. The 28-month old Vietnamese girl was just diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. This is so rare, that the hospital is already working on a research program to study her. She's had two surgeries in one week, and they still don't know what the treatment plan will be.

We were already understaffed, with eight attorneys, so I'm looking for two new staff members ASAP. My wife and I are in the office constantly it seems, just sleeping at home.

As Advent ends with Christmas Eve, Wishing all my gamer friends a Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Prosperous, and Happy New Year!

Leif

Adventurer
I'm around, just swamped with work issues. Our only full-time paralegal is out taking care of her daughter. The 28-month old Vietnamese girl was just diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. This is so rare, that the hospital is already working on a research program to study her. She's had two surgeries in one week, and they still don't know what the treatment plan will be.

We were already understaffed, with eight attorneys, so I'm looking for two new staff members ASAP. My wife and I are in the office constantly it seems, just sleeping at home.

As Advent ends with Christmas Eve, Wishing all my gamer friends a Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Prosperous, and Happy New Year!

What a cheap-ass boss!! You need to immediately hire about four new paralegals! :p

Hell, the NHL was probably precipitated by being horribly overworked! Have her call me and we'll get a comp. claim filed.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Merry Christmas all. I don't expect to post much until the weekend. I'd like to see this game get moving again in the New Year. My fellow DM has done some diabolical[ work and we have lots of stuff planned for you. .
fify You know I am waiting.

Leif

Adventurer
Who in Hades is fify? Is that your french-poodle name for Scotley or me? If so, that dog ain't gonna hunt. (Whoever heard of a french poodle bird dog, anyway?)

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
I hope your Christmas was joyous and merry as well! Mine was great.

Say hi to your buddy Hutch for me. (DeWarski & Hutch??? lol?)

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I traded in the torino for a Fiero.. Hutch was wining too much about the rust on the body.

My Christmas is being spent with my brother, his wife and his little girl. I call his daughter "shadow" as she seems to follow me around every where.

Remove ads