• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Search for the White Rose [OOC Talk]

I'm back from moving into the new house. Just had internet service hooked up this morning, and am fresh and ready to post for Grun. See you guys in the IC. :)

dog45

First Post
[sblock="Goddess FallenAngel"]What I'd like Bregan to do is drop behind the crates again, go into sneak mode (hide/move silently) behind the seneschal, steal his shiny badge (sleight of hand), then walk out from behind Grun and toss the seneschal his badge. He'd say something like, "Aside from my now obvious talents, I fought in the Wizard Wars and if these Shadowmasters are anything like their dead counterparts then you'll appreciate my expertise in the matter."

Is that cool? Also, I posted his background and I'd like to change one of his skills on my character sheet. I'd change escape artist to knowledge: wizard wars or something appropriate for his background, if that's okay.
[/sblock]

[sblock=dog45]
Go ahead and change your skill - the appropriate one would probably be Knowledge: History, but any way, that's fine.

Your Skill Checks:
Hide: 32+18=50
Move Silently: 21+5=26
Sleight of Hand: 11+14=25

No one notices you for any of them, although one of the other adventurers comes close on the Listen check.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Razamir]The spells you have listed on your character sheet, are those the ones you have memorized or the ones in your spellbook? They appear to be the ones you know, in which case, I would appreciate it if you notated which ones you have memorized. Thanks. :)[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Sorry. I had to be offline for a few days. I didn't think we were stating until the weekend.

TS

Razamir

Explorer
Goddess FallenAngel [sblock]
I updated my character sheet with * for current memorized spells. Thanks for the reminder.

Also. Can I get a Knowledge: History (+12) or Arcana (+12) roll to provide any info on the White Rose?

[/sblock]

[sblock=Razamir]Knowledge - History: 12+1=13 (sorry, nothing), Knowledge - Arcana: 12+14=26. You recall some of the legend of the White Rose from several centuries ago - it had the power to alter magic in an area around the artifact. You don't recall anything more in detail.[/sblock]

Remove ads