Send Eric's Grandma a Postcard!

What would you want to add on top of that?

The only problem I could see is if you're from a country that doesn't use the latin alphabet...

But whatever you do, I'd stop by the post office to know how much sending a postcard to the US costs... I think it's 92¢ here in Canada...

AR

JesterPoet

First Post
Altamont Ravenard said:
What would you want to add on top of that?

The only problem I could see is if you're from a country that doesn't use the latin alphabet...

But whatever you do, I'd stop by the post office to know how much sending a postcard to the US costs... I think it's 92¢ here in Canada...

AR

Wow... 92¢ Canadian? Isn't that like 2¢ American? Or do they just pay you for sending it instead?

Hehehehe.... I kid, I kid! (I just made reservations at a Canadian hotel and was amazed how cheap it was)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Can we send group shots? I think it might be cool if the Meepites got together in Philly, say at the Liberty Bell and had a picture taken and then placed on a post card.

Ranes

Adventurer
You mean if I just address it to, "Eric's Gran, USA," it might not get there?

I once sent my GF in England a postcard from France, addressed:

"A, last house on the left in X, if you're heading to Y, England." It got there. Mind you, when I got back, she asked, "Don't you know where I live?"

Anyway, I'll hit the postcard shop tomorrow, although landmarks around here are about as interesting as pebbles. Small ones.

Great idea, Eric.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
History....

Forgive me, I have heard this in passing, on Eric's grandmom...being around in the forums.

How did this get started, if anyone wishes to explain.

*okay...I have been greatly perplexed by the legendary status*

diaglo

Adventurer
rats... i think my perfect postcard is in the attic of my parent's house 681.2 miles away. you know the OD&D ones. ;)

i'll just send one with a picture of Stoned Mountain, Jawja on it then. my transplant home.

Tatsukun

Danjin Masutaa
Right, I've almost finished making my card. I'm going for the hand-made Japanese style. I'm thinking Mt. Fuji would be nice (you can buy the cover art to attach to your paper card).

It goes off tomorrow!

-Tatsu

P.S> This has got to make up for going to Marketing School, Karma-wise

Remove ads