• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Send Eric's Grandma a Postcard!

What would you want to add on top of that?

The only problem I could see is if you're from a country that doesn't use the latin alphabet...

But whatever you do, I'd stop by the post office to know how much sending a postcard to the US costs... I think it's 92¢ here in Canada...

AR

JesterPoet

First Post
Altamont Ravenard said:
What would you want to add on top of that?

The only problem I could see is if you're from a country that doesn't use the latin alphabet...

But whatever you do, I'd stop by the post office to know how much sending a postcard to the US costs... I think it's 92¢ here in Canada...

AR

Wow... 92¢ Canadian? Isn't that like 2¢ American? Or do they just pay you for sending it instead?

Hehehehe.... I kid, I kid! (I just made reservations at a Canadian hotel and was amazed how cheap it was)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Can we send group shots? I think it might be cool if the Meepites got together in Philly, say at the Liberty Bell and had a picture taken and then placed on a post card.

Ranes

Adventurer
You mean if I just address it to, "Eric's Gran, USA," it might not get there?

I once sent my GF in England a postcard from France, addressed:

"A, last house on the left in X, if you're heading to Y, England." It got there. Mind you, when I got back, she asked, "Don't you know where I live?"

Anyway, I'll hit the postcard shop tomorrow, although landmarks around here are about as interesting as pebbles. Small ones.

Great idea, Eric.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
History....

Forgive me, I have heard this in passing, on Eric's grandmom...being around in the forums.

How did this get started, if anyone wishes to explain.

*okay...I have been greatly perplexed by the legendary status*

diaglo

Adventurer
rats... i think my perfect postcard is in the attic of my parent's house 681.2 miles away. you know the OD&D ones. ;)

i'll just send one with a picture of Stoned Mountain, Jawja on it then. my transplant home.

Tatsukun

Danjin Masutaa
Right, I've almost finished making my card. I'm going for the hand-made Japanese style. I'm thinking Mt. Fuji would be nice (you can buy the cover art to attach to your paper card).

It goes off tomorrow!

-Tatsu

P.S> This has got to make up for going to Marketing School, Karma-wise

Remove ads