Shackled City - OoC III

kirinke

First Post
Well, it sounds like you may have some sort of boot sector virus among other things. If that's the case, a simple reformat may not work. You might have to take it into a professional computer geek and have them run a full virus removal thing on it. I had one a few years ago with my old computer. It made it impossible for me to use my cd rom. Grrr. And 75 dollars later.... It was fixed.

Velmont

First Post
Kirinke, I think you would know about the Celene Nation.

Celene is the second kingdom of Oerth, as the elves have build the four kingdoms of the east when the first arrive in Flanaess. Celene have recieved many elven refugee during the war against Vecna, as the forces of Vecna have defeated the elves of many cities. The kingdom of Celene and the three hidden cities of Aliador has survived the war against Vecna. After the destruction of Vecna, following the dissapreance of some envoys, the elven nation seal themselves for a thousand year, and are almost forgotten. Celene reveal themselves a hundread years ago. The three city will never reveal themselves.

Dhes

Explorer
OMG you have SpySheriff …Lol belief me you don’t want to go trough the hassle of cleaning it out of your system, I had to deal with it 2 times now. The first time I “had to” remove it because people are stupid and never backup there stuff and never use multiple partitions :mad: …the second time the only thing that was lost was some photo’s and pron that the guy had on his puter, so I just did a Sys format.

Go with the format, it will be quicker and less painful.

Mimic

First Post
Dhes can you put MW Breastplate and MW Heavy steel sheild in the to sell for the party treasure, unless of course someone wants it.

I also agree that the glass beads can go to the orphans.

Verbatim

Explorer
I am gonna make one more suggestion and then I promise I will be quiet...

If Leanthas has Identify in his spell selection, I think we should hold off selling the pearls for the time being also. He could crush them up and have the powder handy for the next time we need to cast an ID in the field.

I know this keeps chipping away from our short term gains, but I think in the long haul, it will help us.

Heading to post now...

Velmont

First Post
Yup, I have the spell in my book. Less sure I'll have it in memory when we will fall on a magic item, but that can always be corrected the day after.

Verbatim

Explorer
The one thing that Wizards can do that I am sorta envious of is intentionally leaving a spell slot open when they memorize their spells. If Leanthas did that, he would only need 15 mins to memorize the spell and then cast it..:)

However, if we know we are hunting for bear that day, leaving any spell slot open might hurt us rather than help us...

Velmont

First Post
Yeah, I always forget about that option. Let's say that at low level, it is less interesting, but at higher level, it become seriously interesting, as you can leave a spell slot open without teh fear of running out of spells.

Dhes

Explorer
Added a MW Breastplate and a MW Heavy Steel shield to the list.
Added 2 White Pearls and the Spell Book to Leanthas.

Just a small point I don’t know if I asked this already, but can every one please look at the list and post if there is anything you want.

If everyone is ok with it, I would like to use 1000gp to buy a Cloak of resistance +1.
I would like to suggest we use 2500gp to get a bag of holding type 1.

hippocrachus

First Post
I'm willing to put 500 gold of Orpheus' share into purchasing the bag of holding and a wand of cure light wounds.
The rest he'll be saving to outfit his select cohort :]

"Youse gonna lissen to Mister Orfeeus or Imma gonna hafta smash youse heads," Grug the Ogre Cohort of Orpheus says to the others with an air of business-like professionalism.

Remove ads