Shackled City - OoC III

Velmont

First Post
Yeah, but I can't make your things move foward, I'm not in the Inn, I am too busy to stick daggers in your back :eek: I mean I am too busy to help your cause... ok, to help my cause.

Majin

First Post
Hey guys. Terribly sorry I've taken so long again to get a post out. I realize I've been saying that a lot lately, but when I thought I'd be posting again regularly things just didn't turn out that way. Things may be a little bumpy for the next 2 1/2 weeks as finals approach, but after that winter break is here and I should have more time to post then. That of course doesn't mean there won't be any posts at all. In fact, as you guys read this I'll be typing up some updates in both threads, or if you're coming in late, they should be up already. ;) Sorry again guys. It will get better again, I promise.

kirinke

First Post
Glad to know it's just cramming for finals and not something dreadful. Real life will always intrude at the best and worst of times. :( ;)

Verbatim

Explorer
Majin or Mimic: I left that post open for either of you to pick up with me in the church. Figured it would be a good chance for Mimic to do some abstract RPing if he felt like it.

kirinke

First Post
With the crash, it looks like we lost all of the village-chasity plothook as well as the priest-wand thingie in shackled. What do you propose we do? I'm still interested in playing if that helps. :)

Remove ads