• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadows of Greyhawk Campaign

Jade Solstar

First Post
Map Attachment

[OOC-Sorry about the delay I will be posting in the next day with a map attachment and some action. :)] Jade

Map of Greyhawk Area Attachment here.

Attachments

• greyhawk map.1.JPG
    greyhawk map.1.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Jade Solstar

First Post
The map Frick gave you is in a wooden case with cork ends. It is of the immediate area of the Domain of Greyhawk and its surroundings.

After everyone has gathered their things, packed the cart and said their goodbye's you all make your way through the bustling city to the East Gate where you'll be xiting on your quest.

As you leave the East Gate and make your way off on the road you can see where the city gives way to a more rural lifestyle within only a few hours. According to the map you could travel on the East Road towards Elmshire for a good three or four before having to forge onwards on paths unknown. But your course of travels ultimatley your own to choose either way you will get a good long days travel on the road should you decide upon a different path.

You have been travelling from the city for a good five hours and though you still have a good two hours of light to travel by dark clouds are starting to gather overhead as though a storm may be brewing off in the distance. Many covered wagons have passed you on thier way towards Greyhawk but little traffic seems to be leaving...

Off ahead of you in the distance it looks like a wagon has stopped in the middle of the road.

[DM-I need everyone to make a Listen Check with a +2 modifier for the fact that the wind is blowing towards you carrying sound.]

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Gilda's listen check: 15+4=19

These cottages and farms are so urban looking. They're pretty in thier way but I prefer my burrow under the hills. The Gnome woman sits ontop of the softer pieces of luggage and Dennis he toad sits in her lap snoozing.

ferretguy

First Post
Riding a little ahead of the wagon, Lavorisian feels much better to be finally out of that crowded city. Relaxed upon his horse he gathers his cloak about him as the clouds gather. Whats this? A broken down wagon,hmmm, hopefully this will not slow us down too much...

Listen Check: 22 (16+4+2)

Majin

First Post
Listen Check: 17 + 1 + 2 = 20

Damien's attention is diverted by the broken down cart up ahead, interrupting his lounging in the back of his parties cart. He squints to see better up ahead and cranes his neck forward to listen for any sign of whats going on up ahead.

Last edited:

maddmic

Explorer
(Listen - Roll = 8 + 0 + 2) = 10

Brenbold seems to be studying the map as he is completely unaware of what is happening. At the mention of a cart in the road, he looks up from the map and hands it back to it's caretaker.

OOC:
dunno who had the map, just figured I'd be creative and use it for a bit.

Roll (3 + (-2 wis mod) = 1)

Mercuchio dances around the cart sining to himself, and ignoring the entire world around him.

Well there was a day I was walkin
A lady passed my path
She looked at me and smiled,
As I just watched her ass
A glance a wave was all it took,
for me to take her home
I said it was love right then and my heart I pledged
Thats all it took
and soon we shook my bed
That morning I hit the road again
a grin upon my face
and soon I heard a mighty shout
DAMN YOU FIREDRAKE

Jade Solstar

First Post
Damien and Lavorsian both can make out the sounds of weeping ahead and you also hear a very deep, gruff voice giving orders and telling someone to keep quiet.

You are all about 200 feet or so from the wagon that is stopped at the side of the road. You can make out 3 hulking figures moving around the wagon on the side facing away from the road but it is hard to make out details. From your position you can see that it looks like the wagon wheel on the right side is off as it is higher than the rest of the wagon as if it has been lifted upon something.

[DM-You may make Spot Checks for more detailed information about the figures moving around the wagon if you wish.]

Last edited:

Remove ads