Shards of Memory- Prologue: Fractured Union Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Thanks Gyrzad, much appreciated...hmm, I wonder if there’s anything other than jerky about,” Zaeryn muses aloud.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Well, if you like cooking, there's plenty of stuff around--Captain Alyria is very good to us--but nothing else that's ready to just pop in your mouth," Gyrzad offers, emphasising this by popping the jerky in his mouth again.
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Sadly that is one skill I lack, otherwise I wouldn’t worry about missing the meals nearly as much,” Zaeryn laughs, “Oh well, goodnight then Gyrzad, thanks again.”

*Zaeryn and Valyssa then leave the galley returning to their cabin.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Yup...Gummite." Gyrzad agrees through a mouthful of jerky, as Zaeryn and Valyssa return to their room, spending the wee hours in each other's embrace until they finally drift off to sleep.
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Quite tired from the heavy activity of their day and the lack of food Zaeryn almost falls into bed, but finds he has the energy to frolic with Valyssa for a while before they drift off to sleep. Waking during the night he decides to clean his clothes and Valyssa’s if they’re still there, stacking them neatly beside the bed for the morning before going back to sleep.*[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Finding that Valyssa isn’t there, Zaeryn pull on his as yet uncleaned clothes and goes hunting for her.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*Looking around on deck, Zaeryn doesn't see anyone around, though Pryvene appears to still be at the helm. Looking up, though, he can see a figure up at the crow's nest.*
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Feeling adventurous he decides to climb up and see who it is.*

OOC: That’s right post as soon as I go to get some dinner. :p [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*As he begins to climb, he notes that it is obviously a girl, perhaps Valyssa. As he draws closer, however, he sees that it is in fact Alyria.*

(OOC: I posted right after I finished dinner :p)
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads