Shards of Memory- Prologue: Fractured Union Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Zaeryn continues to climb, perhaps he can make his apology now.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*As Zaeryn nearly reaches the top, he hears a haunting melody--Alyria is singing to herself. It seems she hasn't noticed him yet.*
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Zaeryn quietly sits and listens to Alyria sing, wishing he could do that himself, perhaps he should ask Alyria for singing lessons when he gets the chance.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*Alyria sings for a good long while, but eventually, she notices Zaeryn watching and listening from below, and she blushes furiously.*

"Uh...err...How long have you been listening?"
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Oh for a while, you have a lovely voice Lyri,” Zaeryn replies, “I wish I could sing like that...perhaps you could give me lessons some time?”[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]Zaeryn climbs the rest of the way into the crows nest before saying, “You’re far too modest Lyri, your voice is beautiful it’s so haunting...”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*Alyria flinches backwards a tiny bit, making room for Zaeryn.*

"Well...I had a good teacher, but I'm not nearly as good as someone who really knows what they are doing..."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Realising she’s still a little tentative around him, Zaeryn makes sure not to touch Alyria as he climbs in.*

“I’m sorry if I offended you in the bath Lyri,” Zaeryn says ruefully, “It’s just that you looked so lonely all by yourself...again I’m sorry, I should have realised you were uncomfortable, can you forgive me?”[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads