• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory- Prologue: Fractured Union Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Zaeryn continues to climb, perhaps he can make his apology now.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*As Zaeryn nearly reaches the top, he hears a haunting melody--Alyria is singing to herself. It seems she hasn't noticed him yet.*
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Zaeryn quietly sits and listens to Alyria sing, wishing he could do that himself, perhaps he should ask Alyria for singing lessons when he gets the chance.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*Alyria sings for a good long while, but eventually, she notices Zaeryn watching and listening from below, and she blushes furiously.*

"Uh...err...How long have you been listening?"
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Oh for a while, you have a lovely voice Lyri,” Zaeryn replies, “I wish I could sing like that...perhaps you could give me lessons some time?”[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]Zaeryn climbs the rest of the way into the crows nest before saying, “You’re far too modest Lyri, your voice is beautiful it’s so haunting...”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*Alyria flinches backwards a tiny bit, making room for Zaeryn.*

"Well...I had a good teacher, but I'm not nearly as good as someone who really knows what they are doing..."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Realising she’s still a little tentative around him, Zaeryn makes sure not to touch Alyria as he climbs in.*

“I’m sorry if I offended you in the bath Lyri,” Zaeryn says ruefully, “It’s just that you looked so lonely all by yourself...again I’m sorry, I should have realised you were uncomfortable, can you forgive me?”[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads