Shards of Memory- Prologue: Fractured Union Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Ooh, I get to have lunch today,” Zaeryn chuckles, “I guess you heard we’ve been missing a lot of meals, and not all due to what you might think I have to add...so what time is breakfast?”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Yes, I missed you two at pretty much all the meals....We typically start breakfast at False Dawn, so that is three hours from now, probably pretty close to the maximum hourglass length you could cast, if you wanted to give it a try...Typically, most people will come in some time between False Dawn and an hour later, and they may take up to an hour or more to eat if they are being particularly sociable."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Hmm, and I suppose, lunch is about 6 hours after that at the red peak, and dinner 6 hours after that at the change from red to blue?”

OOC: Lets see if I got this right: 0-level -- Alyria's Mystic Hourglass [illusion] (V,S -- changes colour from blue to red, over the period specified by the caster up to 1 hour/level, before it vanishes)[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Lyri, I was wondering, do you suppose you could teach me the rapture spell sometime,” Zaeryn asks, deciding to press his luck, “I’d like to surprise Valyssa with it sometime...although I understand if it’s Avani magic you’re not supposed to teach to outsiders.”

OOC: Obviously...doh. :cool: [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Sorry, Zaeryn, but it is an Avani-only spell. My suggestion if you want to cast those is to get Avani-certified, which you can actually do now without getting a full diploma by just taking a short course and passing a test, well and paying the fee of course."

(OOC: No worries ;))
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil:[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
"Ah well," Artifice sighs, clearly disappointed, "I tried, right?"
"Indeed, Artifice-san," Yuriko replied. "I apologize, Artifice-san, but I cannot allow you on the mission . . . if I were going with you, you would of course be most welcome. So, where do we go from here?"[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Well I didn’t know that, but I guess that won’t happen for a while as I seem to be heading in the wrong direction,” Zaeryn chuckles, “I suppose I really should get back to bed, I came out looking for Valyssa when I woke and found her gone...wonder if she’s found her way back yet. Thank you for the lessons and the talk...I really enjoyed Sybaritic Arcana: Magical Assiduity Towards Superlative Succor too.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Well, if you were going, there'd be no need for me, eh?" Artifice points out with a wink, "As for what to do next, we're going to wait for midnight and the ship'll be here--I signalled them. If you'd rather not deal with me, I can keep myself unnoticed until that time, or I can stay with you--your call."
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"You are very welcome, Zaeryn...I am glad to be of help, and I'm glad you liked the book--being able to chat with the professors about your thoughts on the author's intent and style and how the book made you feel are important on the test for the Avani certification, so you're already on your way if you can enjoy a book like that..."

"Anyway, good night, Zaeryn."
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads