• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory- Prologue: Fractured Union Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Morning my love,” Zaeryn says as he hops out of bed, moving to join her at the washbasin where he kisses her on the cheek.

OOC: Thanks, very generous -- well I haven’t seen you be a RBDM yet. ;) [/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil:[SBLOCK]
Tao said:
"Killing him may be imprudent, agreed...You should probably either ask him to just stay here or else let him try to talk to Rin, depending on your preference and your surmise of how he will perform--he is not of this world, so we cannot see him clearly, as if he was made of no more than smoke and mirrors."
'Smoke and mirrors . . . doesn't seem fair since I couldn't bring my own,' Yuriko thought. She regarded Artifice a moment, then said, "Very well, go ahead and talk with Rin. Do not dishonor me, or I will become very displeased. Is there anything you need to know before heading out?"[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh, good morning Zaeryn--you're up early today!"

(OOC: Well, I've not been called a RBDM yet on the boards, but I have been called 'sneaky and tricksy' ...I do all kinds of evil things with dopplegangers and dragons and such :])
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Hmm...just to recap--her little brother is in the infirmary there, and his name is Yu. Her mom is a vampire and her name is Shinoa. You saved them from the vampire and brought them here, and they're deciding what to do now with the mom. Plus, she looks like a woman but is really just a little girl. Got that right?"
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Yeah, I finally found out what the time was and adjusted slightly!” Zaeryn replies, chuckling as he embraces Valyssa from behind, softly kissing the nape of her neck.

OOC: So that means Valyssa is a dragon or a doppleganger then...oh well, things could be worse. ;) :lol: [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh, well that's wonderful--you're getting your Wildspace legs already," Valyssa smiles and plants a kiss on Zaeryn's cheek.

(OOC: Now now, you know there aren't any dopplegangers in this setting. I was talking about things I've done to my poor face-to-face group :] :lol:)
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Sorry I disappeared on you last night, but I woke up and you were gone so I went looking for you...then I ran into Lyri and we had a bit of a talk, she’s the one who helped me with the time thing.”

OOC: I don’t know that at all, I only know what the PC races are :uhoh: notice you didn’t deny the dragon though...well I hope she's a tough one. :lol: [/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil:[SBLOCK]
Artifice said:
"Hmm...just to recap--her little brother is in the infirmary there, and his name is Yu. Her mom is a vampire and her name is Shinoa. You saved them from the vampire and brought them here, and they're deciding what to do now with the mom. Plus, she looks like a woman but is really just a little girl. Got that right?"
"For the most part . . . there are holes, and while you may call the creature a vampire, to do so here would expose you as an outsider," Yuriko replied. If asked, Yuriko will tell him the name of the creature.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh, that's good...I hope Lyri is feeling better. She's such a sweetie that she deserves to be happy, I think."

(OOC:
:p Great Wyrm Prismatic Dragon, obviously :D)
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Yeah, I know it's called a kyuuketsuki, but that takes too long to say when I'm saying it lots of times in a summary--I saved 2 syllables each time. Don't worry, I'll use the right term when I'm going incognito."
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads