• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory- Prologue: Fractured Union Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Yes she is and she certainly deserves to be happy, but just a little too modest about her abilities and accomplishments I think.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Maybe...sometimes she is very proud of some of her accomplishments that are the most outstanding, but it tends to make her very modest about everything else--if she isn't as good at something as she is at what she does best, she must be bad because she knows she's much better at other things, if that makes any sense?"
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil:[SBLOCK]
Artifice said:
"Yeah, I know it's called a kyuuketsuki, but that takes too long to say when I'm saying it lots of times in a summary--I saved 2 syllables each time. Don't worry, I'll use the right term when I'm going incognito."
"Very well, second brother Han dead by the kyuuketsuki's hand, the creature tainted Shinoa, Rin and myself. Rin seems to have developed the ability to sense taint in someone - you're not tainted are you? Rin and myself have recently had the taint removed," Yuriko added. "Please be careful, Artifice-san, I care for this girl . . . she has been through a great deal for one her age. I only ask this of you because I doubt my own ability to comfort the girl and help as I may. If you have trouble, just leave and inform me what happened."

*Yuriko clearly wanted to do both things, but doubted herself and her interaction skills.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh, no, I'm not Tainted--don't worry. I'm really good with children, and I'll even refocus my mind to be more charismatic and comforting for you at the expense of all else, so I hope that will be enough. If not, then I will withdraw, as you suggest...Hmm...Han, eh? He isn't around, I gather, as I hadn't overheard any talk of him. I'll keep that in mind, though."
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Artifice said:
"Oh, no, I'm not Tainted--don't worry. I'm really good with children, and I'll even refocus my mind to be more charismatic and comforting for you at the expense of all else, so I hope that will be enough. If not, then I will withdraw, as you suggest...Hmm...Han, eh? He isn't around, I gather, as I hadn't overheard any talk of him. I'll keep that in mind, though."
"As I said, Han is dead, killed by the kyuuketsuki. We buried him before we raced to the monastery," Yuriko added. She continued in thought, 'We might have gotten here soon enough to save Shinoa, had we not buried Han.'
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Makes perfect sense my love,” Zaeryn replies, stroking her sides as he releases his embrace and starts to wash himself.[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Artifice said:
"Hmm...alright, guess that's it then. Want me to go talk to her now?"
"No . . . but go ahead. What am I to do while you are . . . me?" Yuriko said awkwardly.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Mmmm, good. I was worried that I was confusing us both with my convoluted explanation," Valyssa giggles.
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads