• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory- Prologue: Fractured Union Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil:[SBLOCK]
Artifice said:
"You can go talk to Senyuki, I guess. That way we can save time by doing two things at once."
"Then I will go first . . . it would not be good to have us both be seen together," Yuriko said. 'didn't notice it stood out so much,' Yuriko thought. She stepped toward Artifice in the image of herself, and reached to trace the scar on Artifice's Yuriko.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Okay, sounds good. I'll wait for a while before I leave."

*Artifice stands calmly and allows Yuriko to trace the scar.*

"Did I get the details on it right? I checked in a mirror and I'm pretty sure I did. It's pretty unsightly, y'know...you should have it removed with some cosmetic magic."
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Artifice said:
"Did I get the details on it right? I checked in a mirror and I'm pretty sure I did. It's pretty unsightly, y'know...you should have it removed with some cosmetic magic."
"Such a thing is . . . !" Yuriko said excitedly then paused in mid sentence, annoyed that it touched her so much as to lose control of her emotions a moment. She traced it again following the line from the tip of the lip all the way to the ear, reining in on her emotions."Perhaps, but until then . . . ." [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Yes, until then...Though, there's one good thing--it actually makes a bit easier to disguise as you. When you have a really distinguishing mark that draws the gaze of anyone who looks at you, like that scar, then as long as I make sure to get the scar perfect, the fact that I also have that same scar tends to draw attention away from any other imperfections in the disguise...that's why disguising as someone totally plain is the hardest."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“No confusion, Lyri’s very modest except about her most outstanding achievements...got it.”

*As he is washing, Zaeryn playfully splashes a little water on Valyssa.*[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Artifice said:
"Yes, until then...Though, there's one good thing--it actually makes a bit easier to disguise as you. When you have a really distinguishing mark that draws the gaze of anyone who looks at you, like that scar, then as long as I make sure to get the scar perfect, the fact that I also have that same scar tends to draw attention away from any other imperfections in the disguise...that's why disguising as someone totally plain is the hardest."
"How very professional and analytical of you, Artifice-san," Yuriko said stepping away and turning away from Artifice. She moved to her belongings, seeing if there was anything she might need to take with her to the meeting with Master Senyuki-sama. She grabbed the bag of coins and items taken from the creature, bringing them with her.*

OOC: I don't remember what we grabbed from the creature after he changed back into a man. Whatever coins and items that were gathered, Yuriko will bring them with her. [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Hey!" Valyssa giggles, waving her hand in an arcane gesture--a Mage Hand spell--and suddenly, her discarded lingerie flies onto Zaeryn's face, blinding him, and she takes the opportunity to leap onto him in a hug and begin to tickle him.
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh, I hope so! I've been told that I'm not professional enough, so I'm trying to work on that."

*Yuriko gathers what she took from the fallen monk, collecting it all neatly to bring it to Senyuki.*

(OOC: Yup, it was a bag of coins, some sutras and such)
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Rystil[sblock]*Yuriko departed the room without comment to Artifice. 'I only hope he hasn't yet . . . 'become more comforting' whatever that means . . . most likely a spell of some kind,' Yuriko thought as she walked toward Master Senyuki's room.[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Staggering backwards under the assault, Zaeryn shakes the lingerie from his head before deliberately falling onto the bed, taking Valyssa with him...once there he begins to tickle her in return, laughing as they play.*[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads