• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn: Beneath The Towers OOC [FULL]

Harvey

First Post
Ok, so far we have:

1) Tyrlaan -- Eldon Splinthollow, Halfling Rogue/Warlock
2) Two-Gun Kid -- Coal, Warforged Samurai
3) Vargo -- Daeran Vendashan, Human Druid
4) tailspinner -- Ka’ashawndrah Leelootuu Treeglitter, Elven Wizard
5) khavren -- Wan-Tan Okasabi, Dwarven Monk

In interesting mix, to say the least :)

D'arc DeWinter, if you are still following the thread, please submit your character by end-of-day today. If not, then I will fill the open slot with P0L's warforged artificer.

Two-Gun Kid, I think everything for your character is approved with the exception of the background that we're still playing around with.

Everyone else, I will we proofing your characters over the course of today. Once I finish, I will set up our Rogue's Gallery!

Ideally, I'd like to start our first adventure on Monday.

Harvey

First Post
OK, proofed two more characters...

Vargo
Corrections:
-- Scimitar damage should be 1d6+1, not 1d8+1
-- the Max Dex for Leather is +6, not +8
-- at second level, you only get 30 skill points, not 35
-- the armor in the equipment list is Hide Armor... guessing it should be Leather
-- the barding for the Riding Dog is going to be 200 gp, not 100 gp (barding for a medium size creature is 2x the armor of a medium character)
Comments/Other Notes:
-- I use a house rule that potions have a negligible weight, so that makes your two potions 0.0 lbs.
-- Total gold left, with the increased barding and the change of armor is 203 gp, 4 sp

Tyrlaan
Corrections:
-- You seem to be missing Listen as a skill (remembering your +2 racial bonus)
-- You have only spent 39 of your 44 skill points (the rest should have been in Listen maybe?)
-- Your masterwork studded leather actually has a 0 ACP, not a -1
Comments/Other Notes:
-- under weapons, you might want to make note that, with your dagger, your throwing attack bonus is +5 (due to halfling racial trait adding +1)
-- also note that you will be able to use your sneak attack ability with both your light crossbow and your eldrich blast within 30'

Feel like I'm in the last stretch...

Last edited:

D'arc DeWinter

First Post
Harvey said:
D'arc DeWinter, if you are still following the thread, please submit your character by end-of-day today. If not, then I will fill the open slot with P0L's warforged artificer.

Sorry for missing the deadline. I was out of town over the weekend. I will post a character at first opportunity. Please keep me in mind as an alternate.

Harvey

First Post
D'arc DeWinter said:
Sorry for missing the deadline. I was out of town over the weekend. I will post a character at first opportunity. Please keep me in mind as an alternate.

Sounds good. Then I will move P0L into the starting group and D'arc DeWinter can get the first alternate slot...

Our six members are:
1) Tyrlaan -- Eldon Splinthollow, Halfling Rogue/Warlock
2) Two-Gun Kid -- Coal, Warforged Samurai
3) Vargo -- Daeran Vendashan, Human Druid
4) tailspinner -- Ka’ashawndrah Leelootuu Treeglitter, Elven Wizard
5) khavren -- Wan-Tan Okasabi, Dwarven Monk
6) P0L -- Fixer, Warforged Artificer

P0L, can you complete Fixer's character sheet? Your background looks great, though, and I already have a hook for the campaign...

OK, one more question for y'all... right now, Coal and Eldon will know each other starting the first adventure. How do the rest of you feel? I am OK with either 1) you all coming up with ways you might have met or 2) letting me handle your first meeting or even 3) a combination of the two...

Vargo

First Post
Okay, almost done here - however, my character has undergone a couple of minor changes.

He's still a Human Druid, but he's now a she, and her name is Liu Xee.

Will post finalized tomorrow morning. Everything pretty much as I already posted, however.

P0L

Explorer
Fixer

I'll make the sheet as soon as I get to my Eberron books at home this afternoon.

How to meet the party? Well, they have

P0L

Explorer
Fixer

I'll make the sheet as soon as I get to my Eberron books at home this afternoon.

How to meet the party? Well, they have Fixer's adress. Any other member would know

P0L

Explorer
Fixer

How to meet the party? Well, they have Fixer's adress. Any other member who lives in Sharn can know him as a potential

Remove ads