Shattered Sea Chronicles, Book I: Festival of the Dead(closed)

Fenris said:
I am looking at a fighter of some kind, dwarf or human.

The city info was great and very helpful BD

Many thanks, I'm very glad you enjoyed it. A human or dwarf fighter would be awesome. I've always felt a party is defined in many ways by its frontline.

Torillan

First Post
After purusing the background info, I'm thinking of either a human monk from Shangri, or a human fighter from Jotun. I'm leaning more towards the Jotun fighter, sort of a Norseman mercenary searching for something (still working on details).

Torillan said:
After purusing the background info, I'm thinking of either a human monk from Shangri, or a human fighter from Jotun. I'm leaning more towards the Jotun fighter, sort of a Norseman mercenary searching for something (still working on details).

Either one would be great, after you decide which, just remember that part of their background should lead to them wanting to take part in the Parade.

EvolutionKB

First Post
I'm looking at a human druid, from Avonleigh. You mention that druids/clerics must pick a religious group, is that just the principles, or is there something more? Oh, you include the SRD, are you including traits, flaws, and racial paragon classes in that?

EvolutionKB said:
I'm looking at a human druid, from Avonleigh. You mention that druids/clerics must pick a religious group, is that just the principles, or is there something more? Oh, you include the SRD, are you including traits, flaws, and racial paragon classes in that?

A Druid by default follows the Principle of Balance. In Avonleigh, most Druids are part of the Oaken Circle, a fairly loose organization that trains druids, and that crosses lines of race and alignment, though not without some internal controversy.

Traits, flaws, and paragon classes are fine.

Last edited:

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Blarkon Dragonslayer said:
I'd prefer to keep things within the SRD. A soulknife would certainly be fine.

Grr... Kalashtar's are really the only races that make decent soulknifes. In that case, I'll drum up an Elan psion blaster. How's that?

-Blood

Remove ads