Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

81Dagon

Explorer
I'm assuming this is okay Shemmy, since it's basically fanart, but let me know.

So my PCs are currently stranded on Baator and desperately trying to find their way out. It also just so happens that a particular arcanaloth is currently in the service of the Lord of the First and looking for "allies" he could use in Sigil and the Upper Planes. I decided to sketch this up on my iPad to give my players a bit of a visual and help set the mood and thought some people here might be interested if I shared.

It's still a bit rough and I want to touch it up at a later date, but that's going to be some time down the road.

Thoughts?

Shemeska

Adventurer
I'm assuming this is okay Shemmy, since it's basically fanart, but let me know.

So my PCs are currently stranded on Baator and desperately trying to find their way out. It also just so happens that a particular arcanaloth is currently in the service of the Lord of the First and looking for "allies" he could use in Sigil and the Upper Planes. I decided to sketch this up on my iPad to give my players a bit of a visual and help set the mood and thought some people here might be interested if I shared.

It's still a bit rough and I want to touch it up at a later date, but that's going to be some time down the road.

Thoughts?

I'm flattered :)

And it works. To tell the truth, I never actually drew an image for my players.

Tsuga C

Adventurer
Any word on either the Laughing Fiend website or another update? You're the lion's share of why I stop by EN World, Shemeska, and I'm sure that I'm not alone in this outlook.

Shemeska

Adventurer
Any word on either the Laughing Fiend website or another update? You're the lion's share of why I stop by EN World, Shemeska, and I'm sure that I'm not alone in this outlook.

The website is on hold at the moment after the artist stopped responding to emails after two rounds of 'oh so sorry I'll have stuff soon'. Thankfully I hadn't paid them in advance. They're the second artist to have started work and then vanished with no response. Professionalism is lacking to say the least.

I probably won't even move on it again till after GenCon when I get up with another artist I have in mind, who while much more expensive, they're professional.

Storyhour nothing much recently. Currently have a project to finish up by the end of the month. After that I'll try to have an update the first few weeks of April. :)

81Dagon

Explorer
This thought just crossed my mind as I was writing down some plot points from Uncaged, but please say that Clueless fed some of the Heavy Magic to Woolly Cupgrass at some point.

Remove ads