• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Should The Pcs kill A Succubuss that's around 1,600 years old, which is The Succubus equivalent of A very smart 9 month old Baby?, or should they not?

One of my all-time-favorite movie reviews, by my all time favorite movie reviewer, Anthony Lane, is of one of Star Wars ep. 1, 2, or 3 (honestly can't remember which) in which he rolls his eye at yoda, supposedly one of the wisest beings in the universe, being unable to use proper grammar. Then he wrote, "Break me a f***ing give."

(Asterisks inserted by me.)

Inglorin

Explorer
Basically what I want to know is should The Pcs kill A Succubuss that's around 1,600 years old, which is Succubus equivalent of A very smart 9 month old Baby?

The mother of A 1,600 year old Succubus, which is the Succubus equivalent of A very smart 9 month old Baby, has angered her lord,...

Besides what person could kill 9 month old baby, even if it is A Deamon and its only 9 months old in its races terms but in our terms its 1,600 years old.

Are you sure those questions are not asked by a bored neural network, trying to learn English? It sounds a bit like Eliza or GPL-3 in it's infant stages. (Maybe just a 9 month old Baby AI?)

pukunui

Legend
Are you sure those questions are not asked by a bored neural network, trying to learn English? It sounds a bit like Eliza or GPL-3 in it's infant stages. (Maybe just a 9 month old Baby AI?)
I have been wondering this myself and have said as much in other threads. Either that or it’s a real person engaging in some sort of elaborate hoax or performance art.

Bill Zebub

“It’s probably Matt Mercer’s fault.”
I think that the mocking that is going on in some of the threads should stop.

Agreed. There is a line between the ideas about the game, and the person who posts them. I’m having fun, but I’m probably straying too close to that line myself.

Personally, each time I see a new one of these threads it brings a little sunshine into my day.

Remove ads