Sialia's New Deck

Sialia

First Post
for you obsessed tentacle fans, you know who you are.

Attachments

• octopus.jpg
    octopus.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Sialia

First Post
Not done--just preoccupied.

The first shiny thing that drew me away was that I couldn't stand thinking about virtual garnets and gold anymore and pretending, so I went over to the jewelery supply shop and bought some supplies and made myself an actual necklace. That kept me busy for a bit, and was really satisfying. I like being able to hold the thing in my hand and feel the weight and warmth and watch the light play through and over it--a thrill it's hard to get from sketches.

And then I got really creative and decided to build a human being from scratch.

No really.

So after the throwing up, and stuff like that, I've just been really, really tired.
My due date for the Scampering Chaos Mark II is mid-September. I'm looking forward to being able to hold the thing in my hand and feel the weight and warmth of it and watch it throw up, and stuff like that.

I am hoping to return to this deck at some point and do some more. I have a dozen more cards sketched out, but just haven't had time to render them.

Thanks much for checking in. I'll update when I can.

Sialia

First Post
Sialia's Necklace

Here's a picture of the necklace. I bought the setting, the chain, and the stone premade, and really just put them together. Can't take a whole lot of credit for this design.
But I do love it very much. It's just what I wanted.

Attachments

• SialiasNecklace.jpg
    SialiasNecklace.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 101

Remove ads