• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Silverymoon Campaign - IC

Seonaid

Explorer
Enalia Astariat, female moon elf barbarian

When Dain speaks, Enalia nods to herself quietly, but then when Aram speaks, she pauses and considers asking for nothing. After a moment, though, she says haltingly, "My Lady, what the dwarf says is true. We know not what we face, and our enemy will be much more prepared than we when we finally meet in combat. Perhaps the sages in your city will know what powers a dragon can wield? I would request a token that might protect me from our foe's might."

Last edited:

Breezly

First Post
Zerth said:
...Once finished, and while the heated discussion is taking place in the main hall, he seeks solitude - and a pen with some paper - to write a message to his master at the Order of Mystra explaining what has happened to him. He gives the message to one of the servants and asks, that it would be delivered to the Order of Mystra.

"High Lady," Aram begins when it is his time to speak, "I am Your humble servant and but a simple monk, a student and keeper of the arcane. I cannot ask You anything as it is not proper by the the teachings of my order. And even if I could, I wouldn't know what to ask because like my dwarven friend wisely said, we know very little about the path ahead of us," Aram says pointing his hand at Dain. "Like me, you are a follower of Mystra and the wiser of us, so I will leave aiding me in this quest to Your consideration. Whatever You decide is Mystra's wisdom to me," Aram says bowing to Alustriel.

The servant nods and takes the message as requested.

Alustriel smiles, "The ruler of the Silver Marches offers you a boon, and yet you humbly decline to name it. There is much this court could learn from you Aram of Mystra. Still, I will consult with your order and see if there is not something I can do to aid you in this task."

Breezly

Breezly

First Post
Seonaid said:
When Dain speaks, Enalia nods to herself quietly, but then when Aram speaks, she pauses and considers asking for nothing. After a moment, though, she says haltingly, "My Lady, what the dwarf says is true. We know not what we face, and our enemy will be much more prepared than we when we finally meet in combat. Perhaps the sages in your city will know what powers a dragon can wield? I would request a token that might protect me from our foe's might."

Alustriel thinks for a moment before speaking. "We do not know what power this dragon wields, but his might is strong to get past the wards of the city. I do not think we need to focus on the dragon yet, if he wanted a direct confrontation, he would have sought it out already. I offer you this word of advice, from my days of adventuring the lands of Faerun. It is best to prepare for what you do not know, then it is to focus on what you do. The lands of Faerun are frought with perils and trying to prepare for each one can be a critical mistake when you are surprised by the unknown. So, I offer you this token to protect you in times of trouble."

Alustriel hands you a ring fashioned of Silver. It is in the form of a flowing mane and an opal shaped as that of a unicorn's head completes the circle. (Ring of Protection +1)

Breezly

Seonaid

Explorer
Enalia Astariat, female moon elf barbarian

"It is beautiful!" Enalia gasps. "Thank you, my Lady!" She bows again before sitting down and studying the ring closely, impressed by its loveliness.

ControlFreak

First Post
Tsoren Gildersham - Human Rog1

Tsoren writes up a long list of items, almost all of which have the word "against" or "from" or even "versus" along with the word "dragon" in them. At the end of this list are some more reasonable items, such as potions of healing and protection from energy (acid specifically).

"Could you see that Lady Alustriel gets this list," he says as he hands the paper to a nearby servant.

Last edited:

Breezly

First Post
ControlFreak said:
Tsoren writes up a long list of items, almost all of which have the word "against" or "from" or even "versus" along with the word "dragon" in them. At the end of this list are some more reasonable items, such as potions of healing and protection from energy (acid specifically).

"Could you see that Lady Alustriel gets this list," he says as he hands the paper to a nearby servant.

One of the attendants takes your message. Some time later that even a different attendant returns, "With the compliments of Silverymoon." The attendant presents you with a belt with various pocket-like apparatus. You wer the belt almost like a bandolier. It is made of fine leather and its fit is comfortable and not restricting. (Masterwork Potion belt with 2 potions of Cure Moderate Wounds and three potions of Cure Light Wounds.)

Breezly

ControlFreak

First Post
Tsoren Gildersham - Human Rog1

Tsoren puts on the belt and makes a few quick tumbles. "Very impressive. Please let the Lady know that she has my most sincere gratitude."

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads