• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Silverymoon Campaign - IC

Seonaid

Explorer
Enalia, elven barbarian

As they walk and begin to draw more and more attention, Enalia subtlely tries to hide the Eye affixed to her arm, holding it close to her stomach and covering it with her other arm as best she can. All this attention. I was hoping to spend my time here in silence and contemplation. She shakes her head at the turn of events.

When she first spots the castle, she gawks openly. So much stone! It is so large! Why do they need such huge fortifications, such amounts of rock? As they approach, and then after they enter, she thinks to herself, It is quite beautiful . . . But so wasteful.

Enalia tries her best not to look like a provincial. I never asked to be here, I never wanted to leave home. And yet here I am, picked out of a crowd by a dragon, and I refuse to think that these choices were random, and about to meet the Lady Alustriel! When they enter the room, and the Lady speaks, Enalia can't help but drop to one knee in a low bow. When Dain finishes, Enalia lifts her head and says breathlessly, "My Lady," before bowing again. "I am Enalia Astariat, of the Moonwood. I am at your service," she finishes, speaking to Alustriel's knees, not daring to look her in the face. She then bows again, this time keeping her head down.

ControlFreak

First Post
Tsoren Gildersham - Human Rog1

Tsoren quickly says, "I am Tsoren Gildersham," and as the others begin taking he slinks back behind Aram. He briefly scans the room for anyone he has .. umm .. had dealings with, and seeing none he relaxes slightly but does his best not to be noticed.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Willow, female wood elf druid

Yes, this is the path that was chosen for me, Willow thinks to herself, while watching the unicorn carvings at the palace. She is so busy watching the surroundings and the beautiful buildings, that she doesn't pay much attention to the onlookers staring at the unusual group.

As they enter the palace, Willow is still lost in her own thoughts and only as the Lady Alustriel speaks, she is drawn back to the scene and listens carefully. When it's her turn to introduce, she steps forward and bows down slightly only to get back into the proudful stance of her people.

I am Willow, sentinel of the High Forest and servitor of the Forest Queen. I will follow this path, that she has laid before me and which has led me here.

Erekose13

Explorer
Silestrea Morand, half-elf sorceress

"Suilanna, High Lady, I am Silestrea Morand, citizen of Silverymoon." she says, trying to greet the high lady in her mother's elvish tongue. Still in awe of her surroundings, she is starting to get a grip on things especially under the gaze of her idol.

Breezly

First Post
Well done thus far...

Well done everyone. I am awarding each of you 50exp for your timely and fantastic responses.

I shall get to the next post today and respond to your introductions as well.

Breezly

Breezly

First Post
Alustriel to Aram

Zerth said:
Although he is awed by sight of the High Lady, Aram has prior experience speaking to persons in high stature, a skill he has been taught by the Order of Mystra.

With the confidence coming from his training, Aram steps forward to speak first, "Greetings most High and Noble Lady. Aram, monk from the local order of Mystra, is at your service." That said, Aram bows in courtly fashion and steps back, letting others introduce themselves.

"The blessings of the Mystra to you Aram. It is good to see another of Mystra's children", Alustriel says.

Aram, being a monk in the order of Mystra you know that Alustriel is one of the Chosen of Mystra.

Breezly

Last edited:

Breezly

First Post
Alustriel to Fizz

WonkaMania said:
"Greetings M'lady" and pauses a moment to take a bow before her (being a bit awkward in doing so as he has never done anything like this before except in some make-believe games) and then returning upright before continuing "My name is Fizzlewikk Schlickenbahb of Waterdeep, and I am proud to have this honor placed upon me to decide the fate of Silverymoon! Rest assured that I will not let you down in this task!"

"You are welcome in Silverymoon Master Fizzlewikk. You are a long way from Waterdeep and much now lies on your shoulders, though we do not know what as yet. We shall see what the future holds for you," adds Alustriel.

Breezly

Breezly

First Post
Alustriel to Dain

Manzanita said:
Dain glances around reluctantly, but then steps forward. "Greetings M'Lady. I assure you I have no idea why I was selected by this dragon. I've never had any dealings with it. I am but a poor dwarven mercenary, trying to make a living. In an honest fashion, of course. My name is Dain, uh, Bramage."

"None of us knows what is in store for us or why you were chosen Master Dwarf. We are not here to judge, but to try and decide the future. Your strength and your courage will now measure you," Alustriel speaks to Dain.

Breezly

Last edited:

Breezly

First Post
Alustriel to Enalia

Seonaid said:
When Dain finishes, Enalia lifts her head and says breathlessly, "My Lady," before bowing again. "I am Enalia Astariat, of the Moonwood. I am at your service," she finishes, speaking to Alustriel's knees, not daring to look her in the face. She then bows again, this time keeping her head down.

"Rise Enalia Astariat. It seems it is we who should bow to you. You are welcome here in Silverymoon so be at peace," Alustriel motions for you to rise.

Breezly

Breezly

First Post
Alustriel to Tsoren

ControlFreak said:
Tsoren quickly says, "I am Tsoren Gildersham," and as the others begin taking he slinks back behind Aram. He briefly scans the room for anyone he has .. umm .. had dealings with, and seeing none he relaxes slightly but does his best not to be noticed.

"Well met Tsoren Gildersham," Alustriel adds with a slight grin.

Tsoren, you see no one in the room with we had which you have had prior dealings, though you get a sense that many of the people in the room are looking at you with much more purpose than just to bear witness.

Breezly

Last edited:

Remove ads