Silverymoon Campaign - IC

WonkaMania

First Post
Fizzlewikk Schlickenbahb

Fizzlewikk stands among the strangers listening to them speak. He hears Aram speak of of "fate" and nods his head in agreement, still half listening, half just re-playing in his mind the events that just happened.

He hears Tsoren say
ControlFreak said:
"Hello Willow .. Fizzlesomething .. umm .. Aram .. and .. well everyone, I'm Tsoren."
and quickly responds with "The name's Fizzlewikk. Fizzlewikk Schlickenbahb, but you can call me Fizz. Or Fizzle.. or Fizzi.. or Fizziwikk.. hell mate, just get it something close and I'll answer!"

Fizzlewikk hears Sernius Alathar say that it was but mere luck that the orbs where brought to them but shakes his head in disagreement. Nay, twas not just luck.. we where chosen! He mutters softly to himself "not just luck...chosen....yes, chosen! Fizzlations, Chosen of Garlyntraxil!"

The innocent child-like smile returns to Fizzi's face as he proudly walks among the Knights and the others with the bracers on their arms. He watches the people looking at them as they walk along. Fizzi notices the Dwarf pull his gray hood up over his head and seem to hide from the looks of others. Fizzlewikk turns to the dwarf and says "What's wrong mate, aren't ye glad to have been chosen for this grand honor!"

Manzanita

First Post
Dain

Dain, turns his head slowly and glares at the halfling. Then turns his head back. After a moment he says. "Ain't no honor being picked by a dragon. Grand Death and suffering more like."

Last edited:

ControlFreak

First Post
Tsoren Gildersham - Human Rog1

WonkaMania said:
and quickly responds with "The name's Fizzlewikk. Fizzlewikk Schlickenbahb, but you can call me Fizz. Or Fizzle.. or Fizzi.. or Fizziwikk.. hell mate, just get it something close and I'll answer!"
"Hmm .. ok .. Fizz sounds good. You can call me Tsor .. uhh .. I guess Tsor." Tsoren looks at the ground for a second, looks back up and continues, "you know Fizz, feel free to call me whatever you like. I don't expect I'll live much past the morning, so I don't see how it matters. I mean ... a dragon!? A dragon?" Tsoren sighs and says quietly, "No, I don't expect any of us will live much past the dragon's next visit."

Last edited:

Zerth

First Post
Aram, half-elf monk

"Our situation is dire indeed, but you worry too much, Tsoren," Aram says as he is walking ahead. "If the dragon had simply wanted to kill us we wouldn't be having this conversation." Aram pauses, lets his gaze wander around his beloved Silverymoon and continues, "I don't know that much about dragons, but I do know enough to say we can expect anything from a creature so powerful. I do not think we are simply going to die tomorrow morning, no. Why all this trouble to slay some puny creatures? Still, it's better not get ahead of things, we should wait and hear what the city elders have to say before we drown ourselves in doubt and worry."

Last edited:

Seonaid

Explorer
Enalia nods at Dain's comment and continues the trip soberly onward, silently contemplating the turn of events. The scene continues to play out in her mind, agonizingly slowly and yet still too fast to do anything more than open her mouth. She glances around the party, analyzing each member, particularly the one who had been screaming, Silestrea, her name was.

Erekose13

Explorer
Silestrea Morand, half-elf sorceress

After her brief introduction, Sil seems to retreat into herself. Still a little rattled by the whole dragon thing, Silestrea lets herself be taken along with the group. The arrival of the dragon, then the knights and now the thought of meeting the High Lady have all left her dazed. Shocked a bit from her reverie, she looks around at those she is with trying to see what they might have in common.

Breezly

First Post
Post 010304 - Friends in High Places?

Post 010304 – Friends in High Places?

The Knights in Silver continue to lead you through the streets of Silverymoon. Rumor of your coming precedes you and people seem to stop and be silent as your procession passes. A few point and speak to another nearby. The attention of the city is quite focused on you.

As you make your way through the city, you become aware of the High Palace looming in the distance. A soaring, spired castle of thick stone clad in white marble, the High Palace lies near the heart of the city and draws the eye of all who pass nearby. The merlons of its crenelated battlements are carved in the likeness of unicorns’ heads.

As you approach the gates, other Knights in Silver, more ornately armored salute the Knight Commander and make way the gates, allowing you to pass inside the outer chambers. You feel a very strong sense of magic pass over you as you enter within.

Inside, the palace features lofty ceilings, gleaming marble floors, hanging plants, tapestries, and white relief-carved walls showing scenes of flowers, vines, ferns and trees.
*(From the Silver Marches Sourcebook)

All about the inside of the palace, more Knights in Silver adorned as the gate wardens are seen. Additionally, various others walk the halls, some of which you identify as members of the Spellguard, the Arcane might of the High Palace.

You are led into the central tower of the palace, called the Moonshield. You continue through the Unicorn Gate in the west wall and ascend the Silver Stair and met be various staff in the Hall of Greeting. The steward then takes the lead and directs you to the central audience chamber. From the outside of the chamber you can hear raised voices, though you cannot make out what is said. The steward rings a small bell on the outside of the door and it is opened from within.

You are led through a small foyer and then under to grand arches at the eastern end of the chamber. The room is filled with various people of obvious power. There are a number of wizard types at the far end of the hall, some elven, half-even and human. As you enter the hall, the heated discussion comes to an end, and all eyes are on you. You are led to the Silver Throne and the Moon Seat. Seated upon the Silver Throne can only be the High Lady Alustriel. Upon the moon seat is a human mage whom you are not sure of his name.

As you approach, the High Lady speaks, her voice melodious, yet full of strength and power.

“Welcome friends, I am Lady Alustriel. Much has happened this day and we would speak to you at length, but first, step forth and be recognized. Who is it that upon your shoulders now rests the fate of Silverymoon?”

Zerth

First Post
Aram, half-elf monk

Although he is awed by sight of the High Lady, Aram has prior experience speaking to persons in high stature, a skill he has been taught by the Order of Mystra.

With the confidence coming from his training, Aram steps forward to speak first, "Greetings most High and Noble Lady. Aram, monk from the local order of Mystra, is at your service." That said, Aram bows in courtly fashion and steps back, letting others introduce themselves.

WonkaMania

First Post
Fizzlewikk Schlickenbahb - Halfling Rogue

Before marching off towards the palace Fizzlewikk once again finds himself agreeing with Aram's words. I certainly like this one, he's very wise indeed. If the dragon had wanted to kill us outright, it would have certainly done so already.

As the chosen ones (which is what Fizzlewikk has come to refer to those of them that are wearing the green Eye of Garlyntraxil) marched off towards the palace accompanied by the Knights in Silver, Fizzi became aware of all the people that where stopping and lining up to view them. Fizzlewikk basks in all the attention! This.. this is still just so amazing! Look at all these people looking up to us! Fizzlewikk grins from ear to ear in pure joy.

As they make their way into the palace he notices the differences in the gaurd's armor and the pure beauty of this structure and all of it's decorations. His look of joy turns into a look of awe at how big this all is.. (the size of the palace, and the scope of what is happening) He enters the grand chamber along with the others and hears the High Lady Alustriel speak
Breezly said:
“Welcome friends, I am Lady Alustriel. Much has happened this day and we would speak to you at length, but first, step forth and be recognized. Who is it that upon your shoulders now rests the fate of Silverymoon?”

Fizzlewikk wastes no time in trying to be the first to step forward, but Aram beats him to it and he pauses for a moment to let him speak. After Aram steps back, Fizzi quickly steps forward, and noticeably puffing out his small child-like chest in a proud manner says "Greetings M'lady" and pauses a moment to take a bow before her (being a bit awkward in doing so as he has never done anything like this before except in some make-believe games) and then returning upright before continuing "My name is Fizzlewikk Schlickenbahb of Waterdeep, and I am proud to have this honor placed upon me to decide the fate of Silverymoon! Rest assured that I will not let you down in this task!" Fizziwikk continues to keep his small chest puffed out and places his hands upon his hips and smiles widely. After a few awkward moments he looks back at the others and sees them waiting for him to be done and he bows once more to the High Lady and steps backwards into the group.

Manzanita

First Post
Dain - dwarven ranger

Dain glances around reluctantly, but then steps forward. "Greetings M'Lady. I assure you I have no idea why I was selected by this dragon. I've never had any dealings with it. I am but a poor dwarven mercenary, trying to make a living. In an honest fashion, of course. My name is Dain, uh, Bramage."

Last edited:

Remove ads