Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring frowns as he studies the trap on the floor. Clever these snake men are. He marks the edge of the pit trap by scraping away some dirt to show an outline. He signals to the others when they get closer and points at the marks on the floor. Moving to the ledge, he slides along the wall until he is in the clear.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan will give lookspring a big 'thumbs up' when he receives the signal from the little ranger. He'll then slide along the wall after him.

BigB

First Post
Everyone easily avoids the pit with Looksprings guidance. Once past you continue cautiously. As the light gets nearer and brighter a rough voice calls out to you......(Color=Red)"Who trespasses into my post? Fear for your lives because you shall not leave with them."(/Color)

The voice sounds like the Ogres but speaking broken common.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix- F Elan Soulknife 4 (AC: 20, HP: 40/40, PP: 2/6)

"Hmmm, a smart Ogre?" Phoenix wonders aloud. "I bet the other two didn't think we'd come away alive either." Phoenix moves up past Lookspring and readies herself for another fight.

Init (1d20+2=12)

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan grins and holds his finger over his mouth to Phoenix. As he advances with his guisarme, he says loudly, "We're not your enemy. We work for the Yan-ti. Come out and talk to us."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring allows the others to move forward past him and takes up his position in the rear. He glances behind him, looking to make sure his viper is still trailing the party. A stray thought enters his mind to remember to feed his pet at some point. He shakes his head and returns his attention to the threat ahead.

BigB

First Post
Booming loudlyArrrhhh but you are the enemy. My life is gone if any pass. Come and die!

ooc: Life has gotten very busy suddenly. I apologize for the delay.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
In a flash of inspiration, Lookspring crafts a clever lie. "We are not, we work for the snake-men. See, we bring a snake for them, just as they told us to." He scoops up his viper and holding it behind the head where it cannot strike him, he raises it up hoping the creature can see it.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan shrugs, and lets Lookspring go first. It's worth a try. He'll follow, in range to use his guisarme to protect the little guy.

Remove ads