Site Upgrade

ax0n

First Post
PHP-Nuke for the NboPl has been upgraded from version 5.5 to thel latest release, 6.0. Hopefully this should resolve some of the bugs some of us have been experiencing. For more information about my plans for the site and the NboPl read more.

Sorry I've been absent for a while but my new job (and associated new life) have been taking up all my time. Please do not fear: I haven't forgotten about you. I am also having computer problems and I'm between OS's. Once these have been resolved I hope to be getting involved in the NboPl again, trying to get at least a 1st edition off.

I am also in the process on working on a PHP-Nuke-like system that will include some project management modules, to help us organise the NboPl. More soon.

Telgian

First Post
Nice. :)
Thanks for the work that you have put into this.

Glad that the new job and social life are working out well for you; sorry about the computer woes. I can relate, just on a different topic (I still cannot access the internet from home. (Compromised machine...grrr...)

The modules sound cool. :)

Telgian.

Khorod

First Post
Nifty. Sounds like by the end of March things will pick up again...

I dream I never left the lab...

Project Organization modules sound very interesting, I'll wait with bated breath to see where you are going.

Last edited:

Remove ads