Smallville 1-18-06 - "Justice"

DonTadow

First Post
I had a total mark out moment. good to see them all together and ...dare i say... i hope to see them again like that.

Didnt 'know they werne't going to make that aquaman show though. I thought Vinn Rhymes was on board for that project and it was a go.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Awesome episode. I'd love to see the ramifications of the info that the JLers took from Lex's 33.1 program come out in the course of the show. Lex is really strating to become a good hatable villain.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Grymar said:
One of the better episodes. Hopefully it was good enough that I'll be able to stomach the renewed...

That may only be next episode... it apparently has clark trapped in some weird alternate universe thingy...

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Morrus said:
Wrong guy. The guy playing Green Arrow in Smallville was the guy starring in the Aquaman pilot.

No- I knew that. What I meant was that the guy that plays Aquaman in Smallville got bumped from the Aquaman pilot in favor of the guy playing Green Arrow. So it was cool he got the chance to reprise his role in this episode, since he wasn't going to be doing it in the (now nixed) Aquaman tv show.

Grymar

Explorer
EricNoah said:
That may only be next episode... it apparently has clark trapped in some weird alternate universe thingy...

Oh frag. I'm so done with the "evil Clark" or "time traveling Clark" thing so we can see events which will never happen.

Smallville -----jump---> Shark

It isn't there yet, but Smallville is behind the speedboat with skis on and has given the thumbs up to Joni.

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
I actually tuned in last night, enjoyed the episode. I only recently started watching the show, having just finished season 4 last week. (So far Season 3 has been my favorite). I know next to nothing about Season 5's plot, or what's happened to lead up to the JL group and so forth.

Like I said, overall a good episode. The dramatic Saturday Night Fever meets Exploding Building Background shot was not really necessary. Just fan service I guess.

drothgery

First Post
EricNoah said:

Good; they've spent a fair amount of time this season leading into Lois & Clark, and Tom Welling / Erica Durance have more on-screen chemistry on their worst day than Tom Welling / Kristin Kreuk on their best.

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
I really enjoyed the episode.

I like the show a lot more when Ms. Lang isn't around.
I really like how Luther thinks he's the good guy.
I loved the pre-Justice League adventure.

Remove ads