• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Smashed world casting call - finally running

reapersaurus

Explorer
reapersaurus said:
I'd be pleased to represent the cleric/paladin faction, with a big mad-on to eradicate the deathless abominations from the face of the land, but it would be more realistic (and fun, i think), if we tried just one In-Character game with higher-level PC's.
From my first post in the thread.

Go ahead and take the cleric/paladin faction, kaboom.
It's yours.
- I don't think I'll have time to play another game, and I was really hoping to have a more high-level game, since there's so many that are low level currently.

Sounds like an interesting game, and I hope you all have a great time with the world!

Darkwolf

First Post
ok...I'll swap to monk...I think I have an idea...is there a item or something I could eventually get that will allow me to do damage to DR monsters...because that is the big thing that keeps me away from monks.

Rathan

First Post
damn...I was gonna snatch up the cleric.....oh well....now I'll have to think more on what I wanna play...but I do wanna be in on this..

Dalamar

Adventurer
Sorry reaper that I missed that you volunteered to cleric/paladin. And even more sorry to see you leave.:(

According to the posts after my last, here is the list of players.
Kaboom: Playes cleric/paladin kingdom
Darkwolf: Playes a monk
Perivas: Playes psion/wizard
Zack2216: Playes druid/ranger
And Rathan wants to play

Of the main kingdoms, only fighter/barbarian is unchosen. Also, nobody has chosen to play a rogue.

Darkwolf, monks gain the Ki Strike ability at level 10, which allows them to ignore damage reduction. This ability starts from +1 and ends up at +3 (the monk does not get bonus to attack or damage, just the ability to ignore DR)
Also, in Sword & Fist, there are Amulets of Mighty Fists. They give an enchantment bonus to attack and damage for unarmed attacks.
Also, fists are considered natural weapons for the purpose of (Greater) Magic Fang spell.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
I know about the ki strike...but with fighting undead...DR will be breathing down our throats a lot earlier than lvl 10...maybe the friendly druid will take a lot of magical fangs to help...character should be here shortly to verify if I understand what you are doing stat wise...also how is hp figured?

Zack2216

First Post
for animal companions/pally rides: what animals do we have access to? The setting makes it appear that the druid companion list seems somewhat limited. Do I have access to any animal in the monster manual or is there a list. Also, I don't have the Masters of the wild book so I might need some info from it.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Standard pantheon from the PHB.

Paladins can get their standard mounts as explained in the sidebar.

Druids can choose animal companions upto their level in HD and may choose any animal, using common sense (so no polar bears or whales at the valley;)) If you want to ask, I'll be happy to answer. And Gwolf will propably also.

GWolf

First Post
I am Here

Sorry I haven't been posting much but to let everyone know I am doing a great deal of behind the scences work on the game :)

Zack2216

First Post
I was wondering, would I be able to use a size large sickle(it would deal 2d6 and require 2 hands)? of course i would need a weapon profficiency, but i was just wondering(wishful thinking).

Last edited:

Remove ads