So gonna buy "Of Sound Mind"

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Ashy said:
You can BET that I'm gonna buy it!!! PCat, I just have to tell ya, I LOVE that bit about the elven bell tinkling!!! That is SOOO what a dwarf would say - I LOVED IT! :D

Heh heh. I can't take full credit for that little gem; (contact) was one of my informal playtesters/editors, and he wrote that in as a joke. It was too good to let go! All Dwarven, all the time....

I had originally written "Moradin" instead of "All-Father." Can anyone say "Not OGL"?

Urbanmech

Explorer
*checks FDP for release date, twiddles thumbs*

The world needs more psionic products and esp. adventures that help to integrate psionics into the game. Also hints on how to run horror/suppense in the game sound really good.

*checks calendar, twiddles thumbs some more*

Attachments

• bahambut1.jpg
    bahambut1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 18,167
  • tiamat1.jpg
    tiamat1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 11,947

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Well Of Sound Mind is definately making a good chance of getting in to my FDP stuff. :) Which means it probably will since I have like a -35 to my Will save checks. ;)

Wicht

Hero
I'll probably be getting it as soon as I see it for sale somewhere. I have never used Psionics before but I have been wanting to try for a while now.

Paragon

Wielder of the Power Cosmic
I don't use a lot of psionics in my current game. But I am interested and would like to use more. hmm....

Paragon

Jarval

Explorer
Looks like you're going to sell a few then PC :) You can add me to the list of buyers as well. Sounds very cool from everything I've heard.

Just when is it out BTW?

Gargoyle

Adventurer
I'm looking forward to this one, and will probably run a modified version of it very soon, hopefully in a month. (Modified to increase the difficulty level to my main campaign)

Remove ads